What if JFK assassination was different?

10 posts - 2 authors - Last post: May 17
The driver did not kill Kennedy. Your own lack of being able to .... *Request Thread Lock* You made your point. Driver shot Kennedy.
bcl_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Werbung:
Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

7forever has been banned from just about every single board he's ever been on...........one that's maybe only banned 10 people since 2005.
He claims finding this NEW groundbreaking info. Nothing he puts out is new, he plagiarized it from other people and has been debunked. He knows nothing of ballistics and has never even fired a weapon. I doubt if he has ever left his Mom's basement.

Here's the best way to debunk his tomfoolery.............I'm trying to be nice.

This will put it into terms that even he can understand.
If 7forever had ever been there, he/she would know the car was traveling west for the most part and the glare is normal at that time of day.

http://youtu.be/DguBcLpWBS0

Bill Greer's family should sue his Mom for letting him on the net!

The easy mock continues with glee

Here's a simple question you won't answer. If Greer's arm crossing was innnocent then why did they edit that out of Zapruder with silly video fakery from 63?

I absolutely WILL address that.
Because there is NO PROOF that the Zapruder film has been faked. Can you find a study, done in a peer review manner, that shows the film is fake? Your claim is that "an event happened, yet it was edited out of the video evidence". So, how do YOU know about it? Oh yeah, the Nix film! The one filmed from farther away than Zapruder and from the left side of the car. Which shows what? Nothing! Once you zoom in far enough to see the driver, it is so pixelated you can't make out any real detail. And even in THAT film, the detail that you claim is the left arm, is out of timing with the head shot.

Now I addressed your question. Will you address mine?

Because there is PROOF that Zapruder was faked. Can you find a study, done in a peer review manner, that shows the film is fake? I can't because it's brand new and every person who saw Greer pass the gun in Zapruder and looked at nix would understand the simple fakery committed to Zapruder. Your claim is that a visual fact did not happen and Greer's left hand came off the wheel in frame 304 but there is no evidence the left hand returned to the wheel but there is visual proof it did cross his shoulder in both nix and muchmore.

So, you are assuming something you could never prove. Oh yeah, the Nix film! The one film that needed to be zoomed on to see if his left arm really did cross and it did along with muchmore. Once you zoom in far enough to see the driver, it is clear as day that his left arm crosses with the headshot and you can make out real detail. It's not out of timing. Over his right shoulder it shows the muzzle blast. The grey pushes out at the same time of the front shot.:D

Re: The easy mock continues with glee

Because there is PROOF that Zapruder was faked. Can you find a study, done in a peer review manner, that shows the film is fake? I can't because it's brand new and every person who saw Greer pass the gun in Zapruder and looked at nix would understand the simple fakery committed to Zapruder. Your claim is that a visual fact did not happen and Greer's left hand came off the wheel in frame 304 but there is no evidence the left hand returned to the wheel but there is visual proof it did cross his shoulder in both nix and muchmore.

So, you are assuming something you could never prove. Oh yeah, the Nix film! The one film that needed to be zoomed on to see if his left arm really did cross and it did along with muchmore. Once you zoom in far enough to see the driver, it is clear as day that his left arm crosses with the headshot and you can make out real detail. It's not out of timing. Over his right shoulder it shows the muzzle blast. The grey pushes out at the same time of the front shot.:D

There is no proof for any of your claims.

Two films of the same object from different angles will not show the same thing as you imply.

No one saw Greer pass a gun or fire a gun which is why you consistently fail and fail miserably.

Where is your evidence?

Re: The easy mock continues with glee

There is no proof for any of your claims.

Two films of the same object from different angles will not show the same thing as you imply.

No one saw Greer pass a gun or fire a gun which is why you consistently fail and fail miserably.

Where is your evidence?

He has NO PROOF!
He can't actually DISCUSS any topic.
He has no background on any valid subject.
He's never even been to Dealey Plaza!
ALL the can do is spews the same BS OVER AND OVER...........the stuff that he plagiarized from some other tinfoil hat person.:p

Right front entrance by Bill Greer

Fake red mist? What color is real head mist from a real gunshot?

Fake red mist. I know, how silly. What color is real head mist from a real gunshot? Show us one besides jfk.LOL Another silly bunch of board trolls.

Clear bullet smoke on face, no fake mist.
left-face_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Clear bullet smoke on rear, no fake mist.
slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Clear bullet smoke on right front in all three jfk films, confirming Greer's entry on right forehead.
front-smoke_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Greer's cryptic message 41 years ago

It took almost 47 years to prove Greer was jfk's real assassin. We know now the only one important thing Greer kept secret.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/greer.html
Greer retired in July 1966 after having undergone a stomach operation and Jackie Kennedy sent him a letter thanking him for being with the President until the end.
He said he "saw blood on Connally's shirt" and looked back only "one time", in direct contrast to the Zapruder film. He went on to say that he "didn't really see the President at all".
Said the Zapruder film "was proven legitimate".
Claimed to have not seen anyone on the triple overpass.
Regarding the assassination itself, Greer claimed that "we never stopped...there was no reason to stop...no need to stop." In regard to the direction of the shots, he said that "everyone was hit from the rear...my back was covered with it [debris from head shot]." When told that Connally has always insisted that he was hit with a different bullet than had hit JFK, Greer said "I feel that way, too. They [the Warren Commission] had lawyers working on it...these lawyers had already made up their mind". Greer also believed that the back wound [which he referred to as being in the "back of the shoulder"] did not go through and that that was also the first thought of the autopsy doctors in attendance.
Greer claimed he was "in the OPERATING ROOM at Parkland" [emphasis added] and stated that JFK's clothing "were in my custody from Parkland to Washington."
Greer denied that there was a hole in the limousine's windshield. He said there was only a "star"; a spidering crack.
Greer did not know why the photographers were out of their usual position in front of and close to JFK's limousine that fateful day in Dallas, but did not seem to regard this as suspicious.
Regarding agent Roy Kellerman, Greer said twice that he was "a very fine gentleman." Regarding President Kennedy, Greer said "He and I were pretty close friends. He treated me just wonderful."
Regarding William Manchester and his book "Death of a President", Greer said harshly "He's garbage...didn't like it at all", further commenting on Manchester's criticism concerning his age and reflexes behind the wheel [Greer thought that his experience was an advantage, coming from "years of experience" , and certainly not a disadvantage]. He went on to say that he thought that Jim Bishop's book ("The Day Kennedy Was Shot") was the best book of all regarding the events of November 22, 1963. (However, keep in mind that his comments were made in 1970)
Greer said, somewhat cryptically, "there's alot of things I know that no one else knows." (!)

Finally, Greer said that the Warren Commission closed up shop too soon and that "there might have been a conspiracy in another part of the country." [!!!]

Re: Right front entrance by Bill Greer

Fake red mist. I know, how silly. What color is real head mist from a real gunshot? Show us one besides jfk.LOL Another silly bunch of board trolls.

Clear bullet smoke on face, no fake mist.
left-face_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Clear bullet smoke on rear, no fake mist.
slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Clear bullet smoke on right front in all three jfk films, confirming Greer's entry on right forehead.
front-smoke_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

You're making a lame and silly assertion that these three films reflect what consistently happens when the head is struck by a bullet.

They do not since they are merely 3 out of millions of such cases.

Head wounds often do produce pink or red mist and bullets do not cause smoke when striking an object such as a head.

Manufacturing assertions based on a few films to support your lame theory proves you have nothing

Re: Greer's cryptic message 41 years ago

It took almost 47 years to prove Greer was jfk's real assassin. We know now the only one important thing Greer kept secret.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/greer.html
Greer retired in July 1966 after having undergone a stomach operation and Jackie Kennedy sent him a letter thanking him for being with the President until the end.
He said he "saw blood on Connally's shirt" and looked back only "one time", in direct contrast to the Zapruder film. He went on to say that he "didn't really see the President at all".
Said the Zapruder film "was proven legitimate".
Claimed to have not seen anyone on the triple overpass.
Regarding the assassination itself, Greer claimed that "we never stopped...there was no reason to stop...no need to stop." In regard to the direction of the shots, he said that "everyone was hit from the rear...my back was covered with it [debris from head shot]." When told that Connally has always insisted that he was hit with a different bullet than had hit JFK, Greer said "I feel that way, too. They [the Warren Commission] had lawyers working on it...these lawyers had already made up their mind". Greer also believed that the back wound [which he referred to as being in the "back of the shoulder"] did not go through and that that was also the first thought of the autopsy doctors in attendance.
Greer claimed he was "in the OPERATING ROOM at Parkland" [emphasis added] and stated that JFK's clothing "were in my custody from Parkland to Washington."
Greer denied that there was a hole in the limousine's windshield. He said there was only a "star"; a spidering crack.
Greer did not know why the photographers were out of their usual position in front of and close to JFK's limousine that fateful day in Dallas, but did not seem to regard this as suspicious.
Regarding agent Roy Kellerman, Greer said twice that he was "a very fine gentleman." Regarding President Kennedy, Greer said "He and I were pretty close friends. He treated me just wonderful."
Regarding William Manchester and his book "Death of a President", Greer said harshly "He's garbage...didn't like it at all", further commenting on Manchester's criticism concerning his age and reflexes behind the wheel [Greer thought that his experience was an advantage, coming from "years of experience" , and certainly not a disadvantage]. He went on to say that he thought that Jim Bishop's book ("The Day Kennedy Was Shot") was the best book of all regarding the events of November 22, 1963. (However, keep in mind that his comments were made in 1970)
Greer said, somewhat cryptically, "there's alot of things I know that no one else knows." (!)

Finally, Greer said that the Warren Commission closed up shop too soon and that "there might have been a conspiracy in another part of the country." [!!!]

None of which is relevant

Why is the "enhanced" ****ty quality? I thought when you enhance something, it...you know...gets enhanced, not blurry beyond recognition.

For sure. The enhanced is more blurred. I had this enhanced back in January. Very clearly showing his left arm crossing with the headshot. A lot of well known researchers have known of Greer's guilt for decades and kept it under wraps but the information age finally caught up with this epic blunder committed by government in 1963.
perfect-sync_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

nix-original_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Fly11890960 said:
you can clearly see the driver shooting him in the head when in fullscreen

murder solved. BUT WHY!!!

It's been completely obvious since January when I got the nix close-up enhanced. He was assassinated for all or many of the reasons given by authors for the last 47 years. Greer's left arm crossing with the headshot in both of other films is irrefutable video evidence of Greer shooting jfk. It'll be accepted by the common man which is the only thing that matters.
mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

You can see in the altered Zfilm, the fake grey fake streak performs the same function that Greer's real arm did.
fake-reflection-zapruder-gun_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Greer started passing the gun 4 seconds before he fired back. Greer's left hand never returned to the wheel in Zapruder, further proving silly video illusions from 1963.
gifsoup.gif

Werbung:
Back