What if JFK assassination was different?

Jim Marrs, now a proven disinfo agent for US government

http://www.rense.com/general86/rebut.htm
This conpsiracy kook who promotes obvious nonsense published an article (just a few months ago) that blatantly lies about a very important fact in the film. GREER HAS BOTH HIS HANDS OFF THE WHEEL 4 seconds before he fires the fatal shot. He also places the gun in his left hand. This obvious truth is so scary to these kooks that they publish articles as recent as May, 2010. They are dreading the day when millions of people find out this shocking but obvious truth.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Jim Marrs debunks his own disinformation about the Driver NOT shooting JFK by lying about visual facts seen in Zapruder. These are the type of idiots who've been making money off book sales for over 40 years. JIM MARRS LOVES GOOGLE...LOL

greer239247.gif

pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

THIS FAT HILLBILLY completely defines a true conspiracy kook. Making up bull**** to sell books and on the other hand denying the obvious truth about JFK being killed by his own SECRET SERVICE AGENT, bodyguard, DRIVER.
jimmarrs.jpg

Werbung:
I should've received this type of reply hundreds of times

:eek: Never seen that film before. It's the opposite side from the Zapruder film. Anyone has a link to this video?

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me. Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video

The Nix film close-up showing Greer's left arm crossing over is the smoking gun in this case that cannot be challenged in any way. It proves Zapruder was altered to hide Greer's left arm crossing when he shot JFK.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

Clint Hill saw the hole and heard Greer's revolver

Clint describes a massive exit that could have only been caused by that goon, Greer.

Clint Hill saw the massive hole on the right rear portion of his head.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

The back of his head opens up at the moment of the front right impact.
back-exit-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

FRAME 337
WallPaint441.jpg

Betzner saw Greer's nickel plated revolver

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
Deposes and says:
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html
WallPaint205.jpg

Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

7Eleven has proved Greers role as executioner in the most covered up political murder in modern history. Mainstream corporate media will never print the real truth because....

1. This would expose the Secret Service to questions that it cant answer, and destroy trust in them for their role in JFKs murder, as it rightfully should.

2. The truth about JFKs killer would force more exposure about the whole series of political murders of left of center politicians and leaders in the US, essentially a liquidation of anyone capable of challenging the MIC. The murders of JFK, RFK,MLK,Lennon,JKII, means there are no truly left of center leaders that are not controlled by the military/corporate elite.

3. Ownership of mass media is concentrated in only a few hands, and is a profit making exercise. The purpose of the corporate media is to protect corporate interests, not to tell the truth.

4. The truth is empowering to people and can lead to restoring faith and integrity, but when the people are lied to and believe they cant do anything about it, they are more easily lied to AGAIN. So the political masters keep the lying game going.

5.In my opinion The Bush Crime Family has been involved in these political liquidations and will fight tooth and nail to keep the lid on a larger exposure of the truth behind these murders. They are very active and will probably thrust another sleazy leader (Jeb Bush)onto the scene to keep their power going into the future. In America the scum always rises to the top.

Cheers, Jay

You spelled it out quite well, Jay. This clear truth will have legs with the common man, especially those who have little to no knowledge of this 50 year old, silly cover-up.

My Most Important Troll Stuck In Lies

Remember that these guys were superior marksmen and the Continental had a low front seat--why risk detection by bystanders when you don't have to? This looks like a very plausible trajectory, especially if you're improvising and don't want to be seen:

You're gonna be left out when it comes out in a bigger way and I will use you as an example of bull**** disinfo. You have a fake hand below the seat.:no: Your disinfo is more important than the grassy snow job because it goes directly to how clever the alteration was but looking closer it's very obvious.

Even without nix and muchmore there is no evidence his left hand ever returned to the wheel. Any opposition would have to concede that his left hand only might have returned to the wheel which leads to the work I did with Harris's clip showing no hand or arm. A decent prosecutor could have convicted Greer with just Zapruder. Greer's arm crossing in nix is the smoking gun and cannot be challenged, just ignored. And then there's muchmore showing the same thing but a little different.

NO HAND OR ARM...IT'S FAKE. Independently of nix it's proven fake by pointing out that's it's some grey thing added to the film. You have to prove it's a real hand which you cannot. There's no arm.LOL You can't have a hand without an arm.
fakehandgif.gif

I was able to capture the two dots in between frames 303-304. A two dot hand. IT'S RETARDED.
fakehanddgif.gif

The most important disinfo I could ever face, debunked

Are you REALLY saying that the government went to the trouble of adding a second hand to the film that showed Greer's hand off the steering wheel? Why would they do that instead of making it appear as though it was on the steering wheel where it belonged?

Your point is moot for several reasons; Here are two. Both of Greer's hands were off the wheel 3.5 seconds before the fake hand appears to come off the wheel. During those seconds he placed the gun in his left hand and never placed it back on the wheel which is proven by his left arm crossing his right shoulder in the nix film. You simply ignore the pink elephant in the room and continue on with your nonsense.
I started this around frame 238 or so. 241 is where both hands are close together before he passes the gun.
greer239247.gif

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

Cover-ups rarely make sense and that's why they are so easily exposed as such. The fake hand was created as a reason to say Greer could NOT have shot jfk because his hand was below the seat. The truth is coming out and going forward. Millions of people in this world are going to see exactly who shot jfk and exactly how he did it. You're using the fake evidence that proves Greer could not have done it and promoting that impossible shot as how he did it.
truth_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Warren commission crazies still around

Kindly explain how every single, not most, but ALL pathologists who either conducted the autopsy, or reviewed xray and photos, both confirmed that they were of JFK to the exclusion of all others, and that they show an ENTRANCE wound on the back of the skull, with an exit in the front.

Kind of destroys your gotcha moment claiming that the driver both drove and scored an over the shoulder left handed head shot, since NO BULLETS struck him from the front.

The rear starts gaping at the moment of front right impact, completely destroying every lie every told in this case.
over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

500gaped.jpg

FRAME 337.
WallPaint441-1.jpg

Jay Knowles is WINNING!

The fairy tale we are dealing with is the WC Fairy Tale. Nix shows Greer crossing his arm over to the right side of his body at the moment of JFKs execution. At the very least this film should arouse even a slight, fleeting, tiny curiosity that perhaps, maybe, possibly, Greer should have been handcuffed at Parkland, tried before a jury with a competent prosecutor, and swung on a rope for murder after being found guilty. The case against Greer, as presented here is solid as granite rock. If the rock is too hard for some people than perhaps its time to hear the WC Fairy Tale again and hit the pillow again as reality is becoming too challenging. Its OK ....the government prefers you this way.

Jay

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-.jpg

I've flip-flopped on this issue so many times in my life that I don't know if I can convince myself of any conspiracy. All the angles look worthy of mention, but there's still nothing I can hang my hat on. I read about the "driver shot him" angle years back from Bill Cooper I believe. Whether I can agree or not, still have to give 7forever credit for the research and video. :thumbs: I'll have to keep reading and investigating further and maybe I'll live to see those documents opened and I can finally sit on a decision.

For google's sake. My work makes sense and hangs together. It's not rocket science.

The driver shot jfk on 11-22-63...CASE CLOSED

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the nix and muchmore films needed to be examined closer and compared to Zapruder and that someone turned out to be me.
Dailymotion - jfk assassination films-orville nix - a News & Politics video

The Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. The fakery in Zapruder and Greer's arm crossing in both other films are in perfect sync with the headshot.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but didn't bother with the nix film.
quick-jerk_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Zapruder clearly shows the cartoon additions that are Greer's hand, arm, and gun forming and moving toward jfk when he shot Kennedy. The fake reflection recoils like a gun when the gun discharges and it separates from the passenger's head furthing proving it an obvious fake.
fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The muchmore film was purposely distorted and blurred but the clear copy can be found which shows his left arm extending downward after he shot jfk.

Watch his left/arm elbow coming down after the shot. There's an obstructed view running forward but all that has to be done is start from the end and run forward again when it comes down.
Muchmore2.gif

So, 7forever, are you ever going to show some corroborating evidence? You told me a long time ago that there is "a lot of easy to read corroboration", that you have never presented. You have never answered any of the questions I have asked concerning your claims about the Z film. You won't address any of the known evidence that excludes Greer as a shooter, except to claim "it's faked". So, it's time to put up or shut up!

I answered every question about Greer's guilt. What have I missed? The hand is proven fake at 304 by showing it cross in nix and muchmore. That's the case right there. Furthermore, the disinfo kooks simply ignored that Greer passed the gun and skipped to the fake hand. They cheated and got away with it until I started pointing out what they weren't telling their readers or whomever they were fooling.

.:eusa_liar:

Are you claiming that you are THE person that has busted this case? That you are the one that found that the driver did it and everybody else has missed it?

I found the fake reflection recoil two years ago and less than a year later I figured out the hand was fake at 304. About four months later a youtuber gave me the close-up of Greer's left arm crossing in nix. That was and is the smoking gun discovered and exposed online less than a year ago in September, 2010. Yes, I am the one who put it together and finally proved it. I am pretty sure that no person really understood the hand was fake but at least Groden knew his left arm crossed because he was the one narrating that clip with the close-up. The fake hand is convoluted and silly but very true when seeing that it's nothing but silly fakery and nix confirms it a red herring.

"He wasn't in the way BECAUSE Greer shot jfk"

?

You can't get past the evidence that proves Greer shot jfk and the government tried to hide it. If Greer did not pass a gun then why they would place something over the object he passed?:eusa_whistle:

When you realize you have no evidence for your claim, you just make another claim: "that the film has been faked".
Claim: Greer has a gun.
Rebuttal: A gun cannot be seen in any film.
Claim: It's been covered up.
Rebuttal: We can see Greer's hand.........empty.
Claim: The hand is fake. His real hand is going up over his right shoulder with the gun.
Rebuttal: What you say is a gun, is the reflection off the top of Kellerman's head.
Claim: That is fake. That's what covers the gun.
Rebuttal: Why then does the reflection move with Kellerman's head and not with Greer's arm?
Claim: Greer shot Kennedy, none of this other stuff matters!! (said red faced and pounding fists)

You won't admit you have no defense for your delusions, but change the subject and never address what you could never explain.

Fact: Greer has a gun.
Failure: It could be a gun but it's covered.
Fact: If it's not a gun then why would the object be covered?
Failure: I don't know why?LOL
Fact: The hand is proven fake by showing his left arm crossing in both other films.
Failure: What you say is a gun is the reflection he passsed from his right to left hand.:rolleyes:
Fact: The reflection is fake because it recoils and separates from Roy's head. His left arm crossing is the reason why three fake reflections were added to Zapruder, to mirror Greer's arm movements when he shot jfk.
Failure: Why then does the reflection move with Kellerman's head and not with Greer's arm?
Fact: Because during the alteration they took Kellerman's movements to block the gun's view and added obvious fake reflections (to the Zfilm) that look exactly like a gun, hand, and arm which mimic Greer's true arm movements which are seen clearly in the nix and muchmore films.

Werbung:

Even if expert marksmen duplicate the aleged shots fired from that 6th floor window, we are still left with that pesky "magic bullet"....

Lets face it people ... we where LIED to in the 60's and we where LIED to about 9/11/2001, there may be (and probably are) MANY other instances of LIES and FRAUD from the administration. I don't care if it was a Democrat or Republican administration, they are ALL crooks!
As long as the Military Industrial Complex has a strangle hold on the system WE_THE_PEOPLE are SCREWED!

Actually this is incorrect that we are left with the magic bullet.

There never was a magic bullet or even a bullet which behaved in an unusual or abnormal manner.

The second shot fired by Oswald followed a normal ballistic path which passed through Kennedy and Connally. The wounds line up quite evenly.

Nothing magical about this.

It is conspiracy theorists who created and sold the magic bullet theory and used it to sell books and videos claiming there was a conspiracy. The most common way of lying about this bullet is to deliberately rearrange the seating positions of Kennedy and Connally in the limo so that their wounds are out of line. When placed in their correct positions the wounds line up

Back