What a sad, truly sad statement about our homophobic way of thinking!

animals are driven to act by instinct. if "its time" and there is no handy member of the opposite sex, they improvise. if they are a heirachical society, dominance is often obtained via this.

now unless homosexuals are driven by these base factrors, and I have on good authority that they are not, its foolish to consider this animal behavior homosexual.

It's always interesting to see someone use ignorance to prove more ingnorance.

Werbung:
Hey Always, you're going a little overboard on the Bible thumping. Knock it off. Don't you know it's your ism vs Mare's? You both look whacked from my POV.

If we rely on the science behind homosexuality we find that one set of identical twins that grows up to be one lesbian and the other hetero instantly nullifies the theory that homosexuality is genetic. That's it. Done. Add to that [as if you needed to] that the gays themselves embrace a term called "Bi-curious" and you have them admitting not only that homosexuality isn't genetic, but that they're trying to lure people into their ism.

Yes, that's what it means.

Then add to those points [again as if you needed to] an entire industry that relies on sexual malleability to produce our food and keep our endangered species afloat via artificial insemination; where male animals are routinely fixated via classical conditioning [pairing environmental cues or stimuli to a reward in order to fixate a given behavior] to prefer dummy mounts or same-sexed "collection" mounts [to minimize injury to more valuable female animals].

Then study up on child psychology and read how we are the apex species of susceptibility to environmental cues in the formation of our personalities and behavioral patterns....I mean, the list goes on and on. On the side of homosexuality being an acquired sexual deviance [but also likely fixated** see AI industry] we have a mound of evidence the size of the moon. On the side of it being genetic we have virtually nothing but hopeful speculation. The Pfaus et al. study http://www-psychology.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf supports exactly that environmental cues form sexual preference in numereous animal species. And yes silly people, we bleed, lactate, defecate and have mating cycles and tons of evidence to support our animalistic leanings so nix your pathetic retorts of 'we are not animals!". Yada yada. If that's your only rebuttal to this compelling amount of evidence then you'd better pack it up and surrender right now..lol..

So GIVEN that homosexuality is acquired, and may even contribute to an increase of itself via social-learning of homo sapiens via "norms" we had better err on the side of the preponderance of evidence and keep homosexuality in the light as what it is: an acquired social pathogen. They exist you know. Much like the evidence found in watching TV in youngsters. We can pass on wanted or unwanted behaviors via the spongy minds of youth. And just when someone reading this will cry "homophobe"! "hater!" etc., remember it is the gays, not I who embrace the word "Bi-curious"...
:rolleyes:

What does that mean exactly? Ah, an entire hidden universe in one little word..

It's not even close, you are far better able to use ignorance to prove ignorance than dogtown. Someone once said that "a little learning can be a dangerous thing." They could have been talking about you. You keep posting the same fallacies over and over. Good follow through, but dull reading.

Mare isn't a woman Always. He had his penis and testicles surgically removed because of issues he has with what he saw as male behavioral attributes he didn't like being modeled for him and for a desire to emulate more feminine roles he saw portrayed around him.

He lumped all males into "aggressive and macho" and all females into "feminine and demure" and saw no gray areas for either gender to fall into. So, not identifying with, from his accounts, extreme examples of machismo, he decided to alter his body to appear female and also to adopt ultra-fem attributes in his all-or-nothing approach to identity within a gender.

His use of the handle "Mare Tranquility" I was pointing out just the other day was a very revealing name in that it shows further how little he understands of gender roles as ACTUALLY played out vs, stereotyped images of them. Mares are brutal creatures at times, far more aggressive than anything he experienced in the boy's locker room in school. That he believes mares are tranquil shows his lack of true knowledge of what is "feminine".

I was trying to illustrate that but as usual it fell on his deaf ears. Aggressive therapy, not self-mutilation is what he needed and needs. Many trannies lie or omit certain details of their psyche to "therapists" they carefully select who are emphathetic to gender-alteration surgery. Mare falls in that category of suspected manipulators because as you can tell from his posts, he is adept at historical revisionism and is intelligent and persistent enough to have pulled off any ruse he set his mind to.

It is sad. Yet he has presented a rare vingnette of his issues right here on HOP. To wit:

Not bad, Siho, you really should have posted the whole thing, but, hey, you're tying to make a point. And I suspect that you will make it with anyone who has as little education on the subject as you and dog, but people who have studied the subject will see your post for what it is. Nice try though, 3 out of 10.

All life comes from the Creator, as far as I know there is no "superior" life except when humans claim that for themselves. No proof.

Animals never fell from grace so Jesus would not have died for their sins.

I don't believe the blood payment nonsense demanded by God to ransom humanity from their sins. The Creator of the Universe would hardly act like a nomadic goatherder.

Sorry Mare, The "Blood of Jesus" paid for the worldly sins of all of his true Believers if they "Follow Him" and his teachings!
Plus Mare, No, Animals are not "Equal" to Man and were created to serve and/or provide substance for mankind,
Man was created in the Image of our Creator! A horse or anyother animal , fish , or fowl was not! ie-from The Holy Bible!!

he is persistant with revisionism but adept ? nah.
intellegent to pull off ... ? persistant but I have yet to see successful.

anyone who thinks a horse, any horse, is just a big dog (all lovable and sweet) has no idea how quickly they can be killed by one. a thousand pounds or more of ANY critter makes a fight with you, unfair.

What exactly are you planning to do with that horse?

Originally Posted by Sihouette Mare isn't a woman Always. He had his penis and testicles surgically removed because of issues he has with what he saw as male behavioral attributes he didn't like being modeled for him and for a desire to emulate more feminine roles he saw portrayed around him.

He lumped all males into "aggressive and macho" and all females into "feminine and demure" and saw no gray areas for either gender to fall into. So, not identifying with, from his accounts, extreme examples of machismo, he decided to alter his body to appear female and also to adopt ultra-fem attributes in his all-or-nothing approach to identity within a gender.
As much as I've asked and even stated 'PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS INTO A PROP.#8 TOPIC...SIHO you seem determined to turn this into another topic about deviant/vile personal hits against Mare.

Siho...you need to stop this...nothing and no one has the right to say the things that you have about MARE...YOU don't surprise me...I've waded through your heinous post once before but this was about DADT and you still continued to post those horrible words about a fellow member...you make me sick and for those that do nothing but troll after me and stand silent while you do this is just more proof that they wear your shame as well as you do! :mad:

My intentions aren't, like Mare's, to be harsh in dredging up an actual quote [vs heresay/misquoting] from him illustrating that it is he who has the issues.

My intentions are to show that in spite of all his psuedo-science what really lies at the heart of his position is just common psychological denial. And if this is the heart of his issues, it could be that many other transexuals are just good manipulators instead of people with some sort of "genetic issue".

The reason this is important to make a distinction about is that people with sexual issues like GLBT, are very quick to write off their condition as beyond their ability to control, without venturing too deeply into understanding why that is. Classical conditioning is hard to reverse and many may only be able to come to terms with their deviance instead of change it. That's why we have psychologists and psychiatrists. Mare's assumption that his condition arose from birth is a very dangerous assumption considering the evidence against that and its implications. Those implications include a social-vector and primate learning once something becomes "normal" in a society framework. To normalize via the military [and then through the precident, via marriage] these issues is a dangerous thing to do blindly. So I'm asking that people continue to debate the GLBT agenda but to do so with blinders off. Step around their agenda of demonizing [homophobe, hater, bigot etc.] anyone against their push to normalize what they do. [That's why Always' stance is just fueling the fire]. Lashing out at investigation/investigators of something denied is a classic tool of those in denial BTW and further supports that common denial is behind their isms.

Let's take a thorough look at what makes GLBT tick and then make decisions how to handle it. Otherwise we'd be blind fools. We are playing with our the very fabric of our children and grandchildrens' learning matrix by drastically altering the word "normal" to suit some people who just dont' want to see the elephant in the living room. Essentially.

You're right dog. "practiced" would've been a better word than "adept". Thanks for pointing that out.

One term of psychology and suddenly Siho is an expert. Funny thing though is that anyone with any real education doesn't buy what she's selling. The American Medical Association is hardly a gay front organization and they have been treating transsexuals with the Harry Benjamin Standards of Care for more than 40 YEARS! Does this suggest that Siho may be lost in the past somewhere? It does to anyone who's done some research on the subject.

It's interesting to interact with members of the public who have no substantive education and then to go to Universities and speak to classes of pysch students and continuing ed classes for counselors, they all have a much steeper learning curve that you basic dog or Siho.

So, Siho, you appear to be making good progess talking to dog so it's obvious that he has as little, or less, education than you--kind of like preaching to the choir. It reminds me of Sara Palin talking to the teabaggers, she with no education and an IQ of 90 talking to people with no education but an average IQ of 70 or less, so she looks really smart to them. You look smart to dog too, I bet.

If what you say Sihouette is true, then I expect the best I.D. is not Him or Her but IT!! I will only pity it!

By God, Al, I suspected you were a Christian, but this show of Christ-like compassion convinces me. I assume that you have no biological education either? Oh well, Siho and the 2 disciples.

Dude, you do realize that when you belittle Mare like that you give him fuel. Is that what you want? To give people like him an edge in defending their insanity? It doesn't do them or any of us any good if insanity wins a debate as important as this one is.

I gotta tell you, Siho, this isn't a debate. You have nothing to support your position but imaginings. Your sycophants have less than that, they're more like "yes men" than anything else. Nice try though.

One term of psychology and suddenly Siho is an expert. Funny thing though is that anyone with any real education doesn't buy what she's selling. The American Medical Association is hardly a gay front organization and they have been treating transsexuals with the Harry Benjamin Standards of Care for more than 40 YEARS! Does this suggest that Siho may be lost in the past somewhere? It does to anyone who's done some research on the subject.

It's interesting to interact with members of the public who have no substantive education and then to go to Universities and speak to classes of pysch students and continuing ed classes for counselors, they all have a much steeper learning curve that you basic dog or Siho.

So, Siho, you appear to be making good progess talking to dog so it's obvious that he has as little, or less, education than you--kind of like preaching to the choir. It reminds me of Sara Palin talking to the teabaggers, she with no education and an IQ of 90 talking to people with no education but an average IQ of 70 or less, so she looks really smart to them. You look smart to dog too, I bet.

of course they do, its quite lucrative as you have discovered.

Mare has or should I say had a penis. Really?

Come on now. You must be kidding.

Mare is a feminazi all the way...but I can't help but love her:confused:...well I think she is a she......:)

Poor Siho, she thinks all it takes to be a man is a penis. Come to think of it, there are a lot of people who think that, maybe that's one of the things wrong with this country.

I am all for gays in the military. We all know how militant they are and since they do not believe in God, they have no problem killing the enemy quickly and ruthlessly. And, most of them are in great physical condition too.

Plus with our PC hampered Pentagon, who there is going to court martial a gay soldier who killed too many of the enemy?

One concern - how will gays handle fighting Islam when Islam condones homosexual behavior between men and boys? - See Man Love Thursdays - we could be creating an enemy within. But hey consequences are for losers.

Warning...this is disturbing...
http://www.bouhammer.com/2010/01/and-you-thought-i-was-lying-about-man-love-thursdays/

Since when do gays have any more tendency to exploiting minors than straights? Yoiur bias is showing.

Werbung:
Sorry Mare, The "Blood of Jesus" paid for the worldly sins of all of his true Believers if they "Follow Him" and his teachings!
Plus Mare, No, Animals are not "Equal" to Man and were created to serve and/or provide substance for mankind,
Man was created in the Image of our Creator! A horse or anyother animal , fish , or fowl was not! ie-from The Holy Bible!!

The problem is that there is nothing to support the idea that the Bible is the Word of God. It's a myth, no proof. Just like there is no proof that the Gods made us in their image--it's not singular "god" in Genesis.

If you were actually interested in Christianity you would study the history of it and the history of the Bible. Much of the Law of Moses was lifted word for word from the Code of Hammurabi and many of the stories attributed to the Jews were actually stories about Hammurabi's people.

I could go on at great length about the Bible, I could give you lots of research works to read, many books, and a lot of corroborating evidence, but you don't want that, do you? You are comfortable believing what you already believe (just as Siho and dog are) so I'll leave you to it. Faith is what you have when you don't want the truth.

Back