we are in a ice age

No. I believe you would find benefit for your own self if you would just develop the curiosity of a real scientist and attempt to find answers to questions less intelligent or less curious people simply avoid.
Well, for sure, that's all nonsense. And you could not answer any of your own questions.

Werbung:
The formation of life is called abiogenesis.

And luck is not involved. Physical forces are not random.
The Nobel prize winning scientists formed a theory of how original life formed on earth from biologic dust sprinkled into our prehistoric atmosphere by aliens in spaceships. Even Dawkins admitted he was not opposed to such speculations. But why did Crick venture into outer space with his far-fetched scientific theories? Because he discovered that any formation of DNA on earth in original life forms was impossible given the factors of nature we cannot deny.

The Nobel prize winning scientists formed a theory of how original life formed on earth from biologic dust sprinkled into our prehistoric atmosphere by aliens in spaceships
Hahahaha

They didn't win it for that nonsense. You try to deceive, but you're not very good at it.

That's all abiogenesis. Abiogenesis is a fact. Life formed. That's a fact. We just have to hash out the details.
Life very well could of come from space.

Also there is something your not taking in to consideration , GOD yep he didn't necessary create man or earth in 7 days as we have no clue what a day is to a god.
You see you said you know how life started but really do you .
You seem intelligent well read and educated , the wise man will entertain all possibility .
Also its possible we are the only carbon based life form its possible to be based on other property's.
You see I am a in between about god. I honestly can not say for sure. I have beliefs that do not fall inn line with many religious beliefs .
but I never discount the possibility . Right now mankind thinks he knows it everything , but from a civilization and technology we are still infants , we have a great deal to learn .

Life very well could of come from space.
Why stop there? How about another universe or another dimension?

I understand that panspermia is fun to think about, but it is a big, unnecessary layer In the theory of abiogenesis.

All the stuff was here.

You see you said you know how life started but really do you
No I didn't. I said it started, and we just need to hash out the details. Even panspermia would require abiogenesis.

And God is pretty irrelevant to any of this. If we want to figure it the facts and say "God did that!", go right ahead. It changes nothing.

Why stop there? How about another universe or another dimension?

I understand that panspermia is fun to think about, but it is a big, unnecessary layer In the theory of abiogenesis.

All the stuff was here.

No I didn't. I said it started, and we just need to hash out the details. Even panspermia would require abiogenesis.

And God is pretty irrelevant to any of this. If we want to figure it the facts and say "God did that!", go right ahead. It changes nothing.
I only said it was a possibility and it very well could of come from space we have been bombed by meteors and asteroids, You can no prove me wrong then I can you. Difference is I'm more open minded on the subject.

I only said it was a possibility and it very well could of come from space we have been bombed by meteors and asteroids, You can no prove me wrong then I can you. Difference is I'm more open minded on the subject.
I'm just as open minded, if not more so. Being open minded does not mean just considering that anything is possible. It means considering the arguments and evidence and not drawing conclusions until you do.

And the arguments and evidence show that there is not really a need to introduce the idea of panspermia. Sure, it's not somethig we can rule out. But the same can be said for just about anything.

I'm just as open minded, if not more so. Being open minded does not mean just considering that anything is possible. It means considering the arguments and evidence and not drawing conclusions until you do.

And the arguments and evidence show that there is not really a need to introduce the idea of panspermia. Sure, it's not somethig we can rule out. But the same can be said for just about anything.
Never rule out anything that is possible

Not good policy. We can and should rule out sasquatch, for example.
I agree on that to a extent . I am sure there were apes in the Americans at one time .
If it was all white let's make a show and earn some money I would Agee .
However the American Indians and more then 1 tribe had stories of big foot.
I do think there WAS something to it at one time.
New fossils are found from time to time .Some Species have only been identified with a couple bones and fragments. And new species fairly often alone with what were declared extinct for decades.
But no I do not believe there are big feet alive and it would have simply have been a ape in the Americas .Even possibly a wild nan who was tall who knows.
However I do believe in Aliens .we will probably not know for sure for a very long time.
Oddly many people agree that there is life out there .I doubt its common and we may never know.might all be more animal intelligence then human or higher.
Many think the same .
At one time if you talked about alien life you got a different reaction.

We know about things; do things, have devices; are furthering science and knowledge in ways that were unthinkable a hundred years ago. To rule out any possibility just because we don't understand how it can be true or untrue is the height of arrogance. They have "discovered" the end of the universe several times in my lifetime alone, and each time they build a newer, bigger and better telescope they do it again. The Periodic Table of Elements keeps getting bigger. We are on a continuum, not at the end, maybe in the middle, or even just at very close to the beginning. Speaking in terms of, "We know this or that to be true.." needs to be rarely used and replaced with, "We think blah, blah...".

Even the color spectrum is not absolute. It all depends on the ambient light in which one views it, and individuals "see" colors differently. On another planet with a different sun, who knows? Outside of mathematics, there may be very few absolutes.

We know about things; do things, have devices; are furthering science and knowledge in ways that were unthinkable a hundred years ago. To rule out any possibility just because we don't understand how it can be true or untrue is the height of arrogance. They have "discovered" the end of the universe several times in my lifetime alone, and each time they build a newer, bigger and better telescope they do it again. The Periodic Table of Elements keeps getting bigger. We are on a continuum, not at the end, maybe in the middle, or even just at very close to the beginning. Speaking in terms of, "We know this or that to be true.." needs to be rarely used and replaced with, "We think blah, blah...".

Even the color spectrum is not absolute. It all depends on the ambient light in which one views it, and individuals "see" colors differently. On another planet with a different sun, who knows? Outside of mathematics, there may be very few absolutes.

The color spectrum is simple to a libtard.

Black good! White bad!

Hamas good! Jews bad!

Werbung:
Back