Want to cut Fed spending? Here are the programs you have to choose from

I'm talking what is rational, not that the government doesn't have a right to have its wretched, failed system. K12 schools should be universally privatized.

You use government rather broadly which I believe contributes to your unneeded confusion. Federal government doesnt have the right to interfere with education, local governments should be the ones offering public education if it is offered at all. Certainly you wouldnt complain if the town down the road from you offered its residents education funded by local taxes, donations, etc.. It has no affect on you. Logically local governments would do a better job with education because they are closer to the problem and know better than a bureaucrat in DC.

Werbung:
You use government rather broadly which I believe contributes to your unneeded confusion. Federal government doesnt have the right to interfere with education, local governments should be the ones offering public education if it is offered at all. Certainly you wouldnt complain if the town down the road from you offered its residents education funded by local taxes, donations, etc.. It has no affect on you. Logically local governments would do a better job with education because they are closer to the problem and know better than a bureaucrat in DC.

Yes, as a patriot I DO have a problem with any government school. The government schools are just another of the huge liberal/left social experiments which have failed on a massive scale. This country takes on global competition based on how well schooling does EVERYWHERE in the country.

That the federal involvement education has been a disaster is a relatively minor issue compared to the wrecking done by the teachers unions and government bureaucrats at ALL levels. There needs to be a UNIVERSAL privatized system where teachers are paid according to their ability, and make good or make room. Failed schools will be fired by parents and go out of business. The BS will be wrung out.

Yes, as a patriot I DO have a problem with any government school. The government schools are just another of the huge liberal/left social experiments which have failed on a massive scale. This country takes on global competition based on how well schooling does EVERYWHERE in the country.

That the federal involvement education has been a disaster is a relatively minor issue compared to the wrecking done by the teachers unions and government bureaucrats at ALL levels. There needs to be a UNIVERSAL privatized system where teachers are paid according to their ability, and make good or make room. Failed schools will be fired by parents and go out of business. The BS will be wrung out.

So you wish to impose your will on local governments? Some patriot...:rolleyes:

So you wish to impose your will on local governments? Some patriot...:rolleyes:

Saying that dismantling government schools, which FORCE children to attend if their parents can't afford the current private schools, is itself "forcing" something is an idiotic misuse of language. Precisely, you claim I want to "force" them not to use force. :D Further, they force parents whose children are in private school to pay twice. Dissolving the government schools is ending the REAL force.

Saying that dismantling government schools, which FORCE children to attend if their parents can't afford the current private schools, is itself "forcing" something is an idiotic misuse of language. Precisely, you claim I want to "force" them not to use force. :D Further, they force parents whose children are in private school to pay twice. Dissolving the government schools is ending the REAL force.

Who are you talking to? Certainly not me I never said any of this, I said provide not require. Furthermore if local governments do take over education you would not be forced to live in areas that provide education to their residents. Vote with your feet as the saying goes.

Funny firs im a lib then I was a lib then I was an anarchist... I got a novel fracking idea debate my argument not meaningless labels.

Who are you talking to? Certainly not me I never said any of this, I said provide not require. Furthermore if local governments do take over education you would not be forced to live in areas that provide education to their residents. Vote with your feet as the saying goes.

:D :rolleyes:

Citizens are FORCED to comply with the legal measures of ANY level of government. Government K12 schools are supported by taxes, which you are FORCED to pay. Further, the price of not participating in an irrational system ought not be that you have to suffer the disruption of moving.

This obsession of yours of levels is beside the point - government education created at WHATEVER level has inherit characteristics that make it fail, unless there are special forces (not originating in government) which allow the schools to succeed inspite of the fact that they are government schools.

Are you listening?? The problem isn't level of government involvement, it's government period.

:D :rolleyes:

Citizens are FORCED to comply with the legal measures of ANY level of government. Government K12 schools are supported by taxes, which you are FORCED to pay. Further, the price of not participating in an irrational system ought not be that you have to suffer the disruption of moving.

This obsession of yours of levels is beside the point - government education created at WHATEVER level has inherit characteristics that make it fail, unless there are special forces (not originating in government) which allow the schools to succeed inspite of the fact that they are government schools.

Are you listening?? The problem isn't level of government involvement, it's government period.

So let's get rid of it all together... The government is now destroyed now what are you going to do?

So let's get rid of it all together... The government is now destroyed now what are you going to do?

Getting government out of areas in which it has no legitimate business doesn't imply one supports anarchy, if that's what you're saying. :rolleyes:

Getting government out of areas in which it has no legitimate business doesn't imply one supports anarchy, if that's what you're saying. :rolleyes:

The local governments do not have any business interfering with local affairs?:confused: Really?:rolleyes:

The local governments do not have any business interfering with local affairs?:confused: Really?:rolleyes:

Did I say "local affairs"? Noooooooooooo............

I said >>education<<.

How's about you work on your reading comprehension problem, and then come back??? :rolleyes:

Did I say "local affairs"? Noooooooooooo............

I said >>education<<.

How's about you work on your reading comprehension problem, and then come back??? :rolleyes:

Education is a local affair...;)

Werbung:
Back