Want to cut Fed spending? Here are the programs you have to choose from

Effective parents are in charge of their children. Sure, the child has free will. You will do what I say, or you won't be free.

Once the kids are teens, it's too late. By that time, if the parents haven't taught them how to behave, then the kid's free will is strong enough to rebel. That's why children must be taught while they are children.

You must raise the child while the child is a child. At that time, the parent's free will is a lot stronger than the kid's.

If you sit then in the corner for a 5 minute time out what is to stop them from standing up and going outside to play? It will take something other than arm twisting to get a child to perform well in school.

Werbung:
Teacher can't make them care all they can do is encourage them ultimately the kid has to realize how important it is.

and good teachers can help do that...

you act like its all on the parent...I know lots of people with crappy parents , that had good teachers and succeed in spite of there parents..

Good teachers are one of the few things a kid can have when they don't have the best parents. My parents did not get me into politics or history...a teacher did..a teacher got me interested in sales and marketing...not my parents. I also suck at math...not because my parents suck at math...but I had a string of really bad math teachers ( not just my view...they flat out sucked) not that I was a math genius or anything before hand...

Parents play a role..and teachers....lay it all on the parents is to basicy adopt a class system of bad parents with little education ..who have kids how are the same..who have kids who are the same...and the rich smart parents do the same...untill they don't have time for the kids..and then watch them fail....Teachers are the equalizer for kids...they can't fix everything...but they can give kids a better chance.

Is it? Firstly it is not the teachers job to entertain the student.

Entertainment isn't the issue - now you moved from half-assed analogies to even more half-assed strawmen. :D

Secondly if you havent seen the inside of a classroom in the last 5 years you dont know jack-sh1t and you certainly dont know enough to declare any teacher incompetent.

I teach part time - how THAT Mr. Jacksh1t?

Seriously blame the parents?

Did I blame the parents?

Nooooooooooooooo.......................

Again with your reading comprehension problem. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should stop making excuses for them and let them live with the consequences of their actions.

The excuse are being made by you for the incompetent teachers - it's EVERYBODY'S fault except the person who is supposed to do the job, right? Right. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
1)Entertainment isn't the issue - now you moved from half-assed analogies to even more half-assed strawmen. :D

2)I teach part time - how THAT Mr. Jacksh1t?

3)Did I blame the parents?

Nooooooooooooooo.......................

Again with your reading comprehension problem. :rolleyes:

4)The excuse are being made by you for the incompetent teachers - it's EVERYBODY'S fault except the person who is supposed to do the job, right? Right. :rolleyes:

1) Really they are not to be boring and they cannot be entertaining... Sounds like no one really qualifies in you fvcked up world. Do you even know what a strawman is?

2) Right and Im God.

3) Actually yes you did.

Half-assed analogy. If a kid is normal, why is the kid "unwilling to learn"? Because the teacher is boring? Incompetent? Doesn't maintain discipline? Doesn't communicate with parents?

Sorry, I don't buy the blame the victim narrative.

pinocchio1.gif

4) Now that is a strawman.

Back