Wal-Mart employees should be thankful they have a job

Its sad how people think workers should just suck it up and let employeers do anything they want to them, and say well just be glad you have a job...How about I stab you in the leg and say Just be glad I did not shoot you in the head.... CEO's have the right to golden parachutes...and to have a Union ( they call it a board of Directors where they all vote to give each other raises) But if a worker says...you know I would like to be able to earn enough to have health care and a place to live...you guys Bitch about them. You cry about Family Values...but fuck if a employee should get to have time with that family..even more so for a holiday. Maybe one day you guys will care about anyone who does not make a 6 figure income...I don't see it soon though. You got yours, fuck the rest and give me cheep shit no matter who's pay and health care you have to cut.

well in this case it was the bankruptcy panel that established the ground rules for continued operation.

the baker's union had no empathy for the other two thirds plus of the staff and seemingly no brain as they called a bluff that was not a bluff. the Teamsters were smart enough to realize that you have to know when to fold and preferred to continue their employment.

Werbung:
That sums it up to a degree, but the US is still a land of opportunity, and there are still plenty of people who want to come here and make better lives for themselves. What we need to do is to vet those immigrants, screen out the felons, terrorists, druggies, and assorted rifraff, then encourage the rest to come, work hard, and become Americans. In other words, immigration reform.

but that would require a functioning Congress, wouldn't it?

Those ideas sound great. By all means lets vet immigrants and lets also eliminate quotas that limit how many come. Of course we will not be able to provide all those people with free benefits they did not earn.

There will never be a functioning congress until the people who get elected put away their party affiliation and become patriots. Not going to happen.

A divided and bickering congress passes less legislation that is party oriented and more of the legislation they pass is patriotic. A congress that only represents one party always agrees and passes far more harmful legislation.

Its sad how people think workers should just suck it up and let employeers do anything they want to them, and say well just be glad you have a job...How about I stab you in the leg and say Just be glad I did not shoot you in the head.... CEO's have the right to golden parachutes...and to have a Union ( they call it a board of Directors where they all vote to give each other raises) But if a worker says...you know I would like to be able to earn enough to have health care and a place to live...you guys Bitch about them. You cry about Family Values...but fuck if a employee should get to have time with that family..even more so for a holiday. Maybe one day you guys will care about anyone who does not make a 6 figure income...I don't see it soon though. You got yours, fuck the rest and give me cheep shit no matter who's pay and health care you have to cut.

Employers cannot commit fraud or harm because laws already exist to stop people from stabbing one another. Failing to grant a raise is by no means fraud or harm. Firing a person for failing to show up to work is also justified.

I have a hard time understanding how there isn’t at least some who want to work and that would cover the early shift but apparently not that many do. It’s kind of sad, the best I can do is I do not plan to go shopping there thanksgiving night or even the day after, mostly because I don’t want to be one of the reasons they had to leave their families. I think Wal-Mart should have offered double time or double time and a half instead of time and a half then more people would have wanted to work it instead of being forced to work it.

I have worked a lot of different jobs starting at entry level and moving up to upper management. All jobs have things that make them suck.

The garbage man has to deal with stinky heavy crap, the mortgage broker takes the chance that his commission will not be enough to support him, the office worker sits for long hours and damages his heart, the park ranger is out in the rain, and the entry level wal-mart worker (until he moves up the ladder) gets stuck with holidays or at least half of them do since some will get the day off.

Those who got stuck on the schedule dislike the method that they were scheduled and those that got lucky counted their blessings. If enough workers really dislike the job because if this unpleasant part then they will find other jobs - walmart will have trouble finding workers and they will change the benefits. In the end equalibrium is always found.

makes me think of Northwest Airlines...now dead...use to bust the Unions balls for lower wages all the time...when things where bad...then give them self a huge raise for fixing the problem...then when things got good...give them self a new raise...and none for the workers...and then ask them for a new pay cut...Or KMart who filed for Chapter 11...and then gave the top brass a Raise.

I have worked a lot of different jobs starting at entry level and moving up to upper management. All jobs have things that make them suck.

The garbage man has to deal with stinky heavy crap, the mortgage broker takes the chance that his commission will not be enough to support him, the office worker sits for long hours and damages his heart, the park ranger is out in the rain, and the entry level wal-mart worker (until he moves up the ladder) gets stuck with holidays or at least half of them do since some will get the day off.

Those who got stuck on the schedule dislike the method that they were scheduled and those that got lucky counted their blessings. If enough workers really dislike the job because if this unpleasant part then they will find other jobs - walmart will have trouble finding workers and they will change the benefits. In the end equalibrium is always found.

thanks for showing you have no connection to the real world..where you can't just quite your job..Your job is your home..food for your kids..College education...and the place that sets your Health care if your so lucky...But yea fuck it just quit...so people like you can bitch about them being unemployeed.

If your a worker just bend over and take it...But if the Top brass Bitch and Cry quick give them what ever they want.

thanks for showing you have no connection to the real world..where you can't just quite your job..Your job is your home..food for your kids..College education...and the place that sets your Health care if your so lucky...But yea fuck it just quit...so people like you can bitch about them being unemployeed.

If your a worker just bend over and take it...But if the Top brass Bitch and Cry quick give them what ever they want.

So when I said people would find other jobs you decided that that meant people would just up and quit on a moments notice without any planning whatsoever?

My example is based on my experiences and I quit jobs several times in order to move to better jobs. Each and every single time I had the next job lined up before quitting the first. Based on my experiences those of other people I know smart people, while they are working at walmart in the entry level job, spend time at community college, or beauty school learning the skills they need to get that better job. People who are not so smart bitch and complain about how it sucks to work at wal mart at the ripe old age of 26 while spending all their time outside of work partying.

Do the people at the top make poor decisions and reward themselves with perks or bonuses? I am sure that they do at times. Those stupid decisions are none of my business since private companies are free to do what they want with their own money. And if stupid employess want to bitch about the decisions that brass makes instead of doing their best at their own jobs to make sure that they have a good resume and good references when they quit or when the brass runs the business into the ground then they can feel satisfied that they were right when they are in the unemployment line.

And just what does it mean to give the top brass whatever they want? I am not responsible to give them anything. Neither is the government. Nor are you. In fact you think that they are responsible to give themselves things so it does not make much sense to talk about someone else giving them something.

Its cute you think rules actually stop companies..Enforced ones do.

Well it is the job of government to enforce those rules. If they are doing such a bad job then clearly it is time to abandon the present big government system and replace it with more free market forces.

I really dont understand how you can recognize that government is not doing their job of enforcing the rules yet want more government. They have proven that they are incompetent - fire government.

Well it is the job of government to enforce those rules. If they are doing such a bad job then clearly it is time to abandon the present big government system and replace it with more free market forces.

I really dont understand how you can recognize that government is not doing their job of enforcing the rules yet want more government. They have proven that they are incompetent - fire government.

the examples of govrrnment regulation being a failure are legion.
the financial sector issues a few yesrs bavk (still actually) demonstrate this well.

Let's get back to the basics that founded the country.

Want to work?
Get a job--talk someone into wanting you to work there.
Ask what they pay.
Don't like it--don't go to work there.
How easy is that!!!

Think of it this way: Many Wallmart employees work full time or as many hours as they can get. Yet, many of them receive some form of welfare.
Is this Social welfare?
Or is it CORPORATE WELFARE passed through a "trickle UP" process to the billionaire owners?

The Secret That 'Job Creators' Like Walmart Won't Tell ... - MoveOn.org
front.moveon.org/the-secret-that-job-creators-like-walmart-wont-tell-...
Dec 20, 2011 – The Secret That 'Job Creators' Like Walmart Won't Tell You ... Comments are not necessarily representative of MoveOn.org's views or beliefs, nor are ... Paid for by MoveOn.org Political Action, http://pol.moveon.org/.

Werbung:
makes me think of Northwest Airlines...now dead...use to bust the Unions balls for lower wages all the time...when things where bad...then give them self a huge raise for fixing the problem...then when things got good...give them self a new raise...and none for the workers...and then ask them for a new pay cut...Or KMart who filed for Chapter 11...and then gave the top brass a Raise.

Northwest merged with Delta.

Back