UK to ban Donald Trump petition numbers grow. Trump will be pleased with his new English groupies.

Considering it's a so called religion of peace, you'd have thought they could live side by side without throwing each other off tall buildings or decapitating each other?

I know a lot of people that won't go into a Muslim populated area here in the UK simply because they get intimidated. Of course if they get asked why, and they tell the truth then they automatically get called a racist.

Only by fools.

Some cultures are better than others and we should be free to say so without being mislabelled.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Here in the UK, that's a sign of the times were living in though and many people will pull out the race card if they're offended by what they hear or see.

It seems like to have a different opinion isn't allowed these days and many people prefer to keep quiet, especially when it comes to issues like this in the fear they're be labelled a racist.

Here in the UK, that's a sign of the times were living in though and many people will pull out the race card if they're offended by what they hear or see.

It seems like to have a different opinion isn't allowed these days and many people prefer to keep quiet, especially when it comes to issues like this in the fear they're be labelled a racist.

I hear you.

Intelligent and moral people will ignore the labels and go for truth instead of political correctness.

If we do not then the problems are never addressed.

Regards
DL

It's definitely important that people do stand up for what they believe in, and not fear the labels that they will get given, but I think that's becoming harder and harder these days as society is becoming less tolerant of people who express their own opinions.

Werbung:
It's definitely important that people do stand up for what they believe in, and not fear the labels that they will get given, but I think that's becoming harder and harder these days as society is becoming less tolerant of people who express their own opinions.

Then I guess all that moral people can do is ignore those who put their head in the sand.

If they wish to live in a life of delusion and hypocrisy, then all we can do is let them do so.

If we lose our ability to speak the truth, even a harsh truth, then our forefathers died in wars for nothing.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
Back