Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips cost taxpayers about $10M so far

At least President Obama never made a deal with Putin. . .and he demonstrated during his presidency that he was NOT ass kissing the Russian dictator
I guess he did a pretty good job of waging war and excelled at exporting death and destruction without the need for Russian assistance? But then again he was a nobbled peace prize winner and self-appointed defender of the nations morals....

Werbung:
I guess he did a pretty good job of waging war and excelled at exporting death and destruction without the need for Russian assistance? But then again he was a nobbled peace prize winner and self-appointed defender of the nations morals....
How many times did HRC attempt to make nice with Russia ? Remember the "reset" button she tried to give them ?
Made BO look like an even bigger idiot.

Waging wars that he had NOT started. . . and while he exported death and destruction through drone attacks. . .he at least spared American life, unlike what Trump is planning on doing! On day ONE Trump already provoked the death of one Seal. . .because of his stupid pride and arrogance that told him he could just "show the world" how it's done!
Well. . .he showed the world how it is NOT done!

Waging wars that he had NOT started. . . and while he exported death and destruction through drone attacks. . .he at least spared American life, unlike what Trump is planning on doing! On day ONE Trump already provoked the death of one Seal. . .because of his stupid pride and arrogance that told him he could just "show the world" how it's done!
Well. . .he showed the world how it is NOT done!
You need to buy a clue, or at least a mulligan on this one..This is going to far, The plan was in the works before Trump became president, He has advisers..At least he had the heart to be there when that brave young man wasbrought home..
As far as the young mans father, God Bless him, and may he find anything he needs from our government to give him peace..

You need to buy a clue, or at least a mulligan on this one..This is going to far, The plan was in the works before Trump became president, He has advisers..At least he had the heart to be there when that brave young man wasbrought home..
As far as the young mans father, God Bless him, and may he find anything he needs from our government to give him peace..

The plan was in. . .but it wasn't executed because IT WASN'T READY. . .He jumped in to feed his ego and become a quick "HERO!" If the mission had succeeded, do you think he would have given credit to "the plan being ready under Obama?"

He is a snake and a buffoon.

yeah, I guess one day someone will learn that the Russians will do what the Russians want to do and no amount of arse licking will do any good.

Oh. . .I agree with that. . .Russians will do what they want to do. . .and I never thought that Trump would "control" the deal with the Russians! On the contrary, the point is that the RUSSIANS are controlling TRUMP.

The plan was in. . .but it wasn't executed because IT WASN'T READY. . .He jumped in to feed his ego and become a quick "HERO!" If the mission had succeeded, do you think he would have given credit to "the plan being ready under Obama?"

He is a snake and a buffoon.
You have a right to your opinion, I don't know if he would have given credit, neither do you.. I do know he's taking the blame from you and people like you.. You don't have a clue as to why it wasn't executed under Obama....

Oh. . .I agree with that. . .Russians will do what they want to do. . .and I never thought that Trump would "control" the deal with the Russians! On the contrary, the point is that the RUSSIANS are controlling TRUMP.
AGAIN, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.. mind reading must something new for Liberals..

AGAIN, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT.. mind reading must something new for Liberals..

And again. . . YOU don't know that this isn't true. In fact, there is much indication that it is the case, or at least that this whole "communication" during the elections was the INTENT of what I advance.

You believe you can read mind better than I can? Then try to associate a little "mind reading" with serious news research, that would improve your "mind reading" skills.

And again. . . YOU don't know that this isn't true. In fact, there is much indication that it is the case, or at least that this whole "communication" during the elections was the INTENT of what I advance.

You believe you can read mind better than I can? Then try to associate a little "mind reading" with serious news research, that would improve your "mind reading" skills.
At ths time there is no indication of that..

Werbung:
Back