Trump and the economy

No, you said business majors voted hrc.
No, I didn't.
I said that Stephen50right couldn't back up his statement that "the overwhelming majority of college educated business majors voted for Trump."

and, so far at least, he hasn't proved me wrong.

Werbung:
Yes, they did have control of the Senate and the House:

108th Congress 2003–2005 total: 100 Democrats:48 Republicans 51 Independent 1 — total: 435 Democrats:205 Republicans 229 Independent 1 —

I just supported my statement. You still can't support yours.

This from your own liberal People Magazine:

http://people.com/politics/trump-gop-support-senate-house-supreme-court/

"Both CBS and Fortune corroborate that date: The last time Republicans held the White House, Senate and House of Representatives was in 1928, when Herbert Hoover beat Al Smith for the presidency. This is also the GOP’s largest majority in the House since that year."

No, I didn't.
I said that Stephen50right couldn't back up his statement that "the overwhelming majority of college educated business majors voted for Trump."

and, so far at least, he hasn't proved me wrong.

Yes, and I can't prove that Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster, Pink Elephants, and Bigfoot don't exist.

"Both CBS and Fortune corroborate that date: The last time Republicans held the White House, Senate and House of Representatives was in 1928, when Herbert Hoover beat Al Smith for the presidency. This is also the GOP’s largest majority in the House since that year."

The numbers show otherwise. Republicans had a majority in Congress back in 2003. You can argue that 48 > 51 or that People Magazine is "my" magazine if you want, but my bank account and mathematics prove you wrong.

Yes, and I can't prove that Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster, Pink Elephants, and Bigfoot don't exist.
You can't prove that they do, either.
Nor can you prove that business majors overwhelmingly voted for trump, or, if you can, you haven't done so.

Oh please, the Business Insider website is well known for their pro-liberal agenda. They would have found ways to criticize Mother Teresa (RIP) if she ran as a Republican.
Business Insider has a "liberal" agenda is an opinion.

Thousands of Wharton students, alumni, and faculty sign open letter opposing Donald Trump

is a fact. Either they did or they didn't

A fact is proven.
An opinion is nothing without facts to back it up.

In fact, an opinion less 3.14 is just an onion. Try to dispute that one.

Oh please, the Business Insider website is well known for their pro-liberal agenda. They would have found ways to criticize Mother Teresa (RIP) if she ran as a Republican.

Well, as usual, you just spout off with your right wing mindless nonsense, and never prove the article wrong.

The numbers show otherwise. Republicans had a majority in Congress back in 2003. You can argue that 48 > 51 or that People Magazine is "my" magazine if you want, but my bank account and mathematics prove you wrong.

The statement about 1928 is fact. I'm not going to waste time with copy and paste to prove it. If you don't wish to believe a fact, then that's your prerogative.

Well, as usual, you just spout off with your right wing mindless nonsense, and never prove the article wrong.

I can't even recall the topic in this thread any longer.

But this I do recall...Donald Trump is the president elect of the United States, and Hillary Clinton isn't.
dance.gif

Ann Coulter is not a good source.

2003–2005 100 48 51 1 — 435 205 (Dems) 229 (Reps) 1 (Independent)
2005–2007 100 44 55 — 435 202 (Dems) 231 (Reps) 2 (Independent)

Werbung:
Back