Things LEFTIST Say .....

Nah ....

If you read any of my post you should know that I believe the R's to be just another leftist party.

That's what I thought, and I agree. There really isn't much difference between the parties anyway. But it's puzzling when you post:

That's why the Unions are such an important part of the Democratic Party ...... to make government less necessary
implying that supporting the Democrat party makes for more government.... unless you really meant that literally. I took it as sarcasm.

Werbung:
That's what I thought, and I agree. There really isn't much difference between the parties anyway. But it's puzzling when you post:

implying that supporting the Democrat party makes for more government.... unless you really meant that literally. I took it as sarcasm.
Supporting the Democrat party does make for more government and certainly at a more accelerated rate than supporting the R's ... but, both are big government parties.

Yes they have ...... people are realizing that Unions are not there to protect the worker. Unions are the thug wing of the Democratic Party and there to shake employees down for money.
The Democrats don't own the unions. The unions own the Democrats, bought and paid for. That's why unions tend to support Democrats.

Doesn't matter who owns who .... the Unions are clearly the thug branch of the Democratic Party.
Clearly not. The unions work for who pays them, and who chooses which union is to represent them. The Democrats, or at least the ones who have been bought and paid for, work for the unions. It's no different from pols who are owned by any entity with enough money to pay for their campaigns.

Clearly not. The unions work for who pays them, and who chooses which union is to represent them. The Democrats, or at least the ones who have been bought and paid for, work for the unions. It's no different from pols who are owned by any entity with enough money to pay for their campaigns.
Again .... it doesn't matter who owns who ..... Unions like the SEIU and International Brotherhood of Teamsters are clearly a branch of the Democratic Party, collecting forced dues, staged protest and other thuggery tactics!

Again .... it doesn't matter who owns who ..... Unions like the SEIU and International Brotherhood of Teamsters are clearly a branch of the Democratic Party, collecting forced dues, staged protest and other thuggery tactics!
Repeating a statement does not make it any more true.

I think you are the only person that would disagree with this statement. Even the most staunchest of Leftist know this to be true!
and I just demonstrated why it is backwards. I'm surprised you, of all people, would agree with the "most staunchest" of leftists.

and I just demonstrated why it is backwards. I'm surprised you, of all people, would agree with the "most staunchest" of leftists.
Again, whether it is backwards or not is irrelevant. My original statement was the the Unions are the thug branch of the Democratic Party. Attempting to argue with me over who owns who is irrelevant and does not change this fact.

And, acknowledging a fact that even the most staunchest of Leftist know to be true is not exactly "agreeing" with them. I am sure they would "acknowledge" that the sky is blue as well ....... well, at least most of them.

Again, whether it is backwards or not is irrelevant. My original statement was the the Unions are the thug branch of the Democratic Party. Attempting to argue with me over who owns who is irrelevant and does not change this fact.

And, acknowledging a fact that even the most staunchest of Leftist know to be true is not exactly "agreeing" with them. I am sure they would "acknowledge" that the sky is blue as well ....... well, at least most of them.

If the Democrats were to start passing anti union legislation, the unions would start supporting republican candidates who opposed said legislation in a heartbeat. Of course it matters who owns who, who is directed by whom, and who calls the shots.

If the Democrats were to start passing anti union legislation, the unions would start supporting republican candidates who opposed said legislation in a heartbeat.
That would never happen and you know it. As dumb as Leftist are, they are not so dumb to bite the hand that feeds them.

Of course it matters who owns who, who is directed by whom, and who calls the shots.
"Repeating a statement does not make it any more true."

That would never happen and you know it. As dumb as Leftist are, they are not so dumb to bite the hand that feeds them.

"Repeating a statement does not make it any more true."

Once again, Leftist is not synonymous with Democrat. I thought you already agreed with that one.

and of course it would happen. The unions will only support Democrats who do their bidding. If they quit, the PAC money would go to their opponents.

Werbung:
Once again, Leftist is not synonymous with Democrat.
It is today ... you can describe yourself as being gay when you are happy but, that is not how everyone else is going to interpret it.

and of course it would happen. The unions will only support Democrats who do their bidding. If they quit, the PAC money would go to their opponents.
Yes it could happen ..... and Obama could resign and Joe Biden become POTUS ... but, we both know neither is going to happen.

Back