Things LEFTIST Say .....

Werbung:
It is political ....

This is common language from the left. The very language Obama claims to speak out against and then condones!
mm.. no. It's the language of the criminal element in society. If that's what you define as "the left", then no wonder you dislike leftists so much.

mm.. no. It's the language of the criminal element in society. If that's what you define as "the left", then no wonder you dislike leftists so much.
Let me help you out a bit here PLC1 .....

Not that it will convince you any .... but, allow me to give you a couple of examples of how the rest of the normal thinking Americans view this vitriolic language coming from the LEFT!

Here we have Obama making a speech stating YOU must Punish your enemies ...

Here we have Jimmy Hoffa referring to the TEA Party and stating “Let’s take these son of a bitches out!” in the introduction to Obama arriving on stage.

The following week half the state of Texas was on fire with the far majority of fires set by arsonist!

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa, at a President Obama’s Labor Day rally where Obama spoke just minutes later, called for a war on the Tea Party and said “Let’s take these son of a bitches out!”

http://therightscoop.com/jimmy-hoffa-on-tea-party-lets-take-these-son-of-a-bitches-out/

This type of vitriolic language exist primarily among the leftist .... democrat supporters and journalist and is never spoken out against.

To claim that this is coming from rogue "criminals" is not only a weak argument, it is not accurate either!

Levy: Democrats use Vitriol for the Sake of Politics

--Arsonists: Someone who intentionally or recklessly sets fire to another's property for some improper reason. As in, Nancy Pelosi said, Republicans are "legislative arsonists."

--Extremists: A supporter or advocate of extreme doctrines or practices. As in, Democrats and liberal pundits all refer to Tea Party members as "extremists" for wanting to do away with Obamacare and smaller government.

--Jihad: A holy war undertaken as a sacred duty by Muslims. As in, a California Democrat Congressman saying House Republicans were too busy "on a jihad" against Obamacare to care about keeping the government open.

--Anarchist: A person who seeks to overturn, by violence, all constituted forms and institutions of society and government with no purpose of establishing any other system of order. As in, Harry Reid said, "We're not going to bow to Tea Party anarchists who deny the mere fact that Obamacare is the law. We will not bow to Tea Party anarchists who refuse to accept that the Supreme Court ruled that Obamacare is constitutional."

--Radical: Thoroughgoing or extreme, especially in regard to change from accepted or traditional forms. As in, Whitehouse spokesperson Jay Carney continuously uses "radical" when referencing anything related to the Tea Party or Republicans.

--Blackmail: Any payment extorted by intimidation, as by threats of injurious revelations or accusations. As in, President Barack Obama accused Republicans of trying to "blackmail a president" by threatening to shut down the government or default on the nation's debt if he doesn't agree to delay Obamacare.

--Extortion: The crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority. As in, President Obama said, "You have never seen in the history of the United States the threat of not raising the debt ceiling being used to extort a president or a governing party, and trying to force issues that have nothing to do with the budget and have nothing to do with the debt."

Let me help you out a bit here PLC1 .....

Not that it will convince you any .... but, allow me to give you a couple of examples of how the rest of the normal thinking Americans view this vitriolic language coming from the LEFT!

Here we have Obama making a speech stating YOU must Punish your enemies ...

Here we have Jimmy Hoffa referring to the TEA Party and stating “Let’s take these son of a bitches out!” in the introduction to Obama arriving on stage.

The following week half the state of Texas was on fire with the far majority of fires set by arsonist!

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa, at a President Obama’s Labor Day rally where Obama spoke just minutes later, called for a war on the Tea Party and said “Let’s take these son of a bitches out!”

http://therightscoop.com/jimmy-hoffa-on-tea-party-lets-take-these-son-of-a-bitches-out/

This type of vitriolic language exist primarily among the leftist .... democrat supporters and journalist and is never spoken out against.

To claim that this is coming from rogue "criminals" is not only a weak argument, it is not accurate either!

Reward our friends and punish our enemies is not exactly the same thing as stalking and threatening people.

And Jimmy Hoffa disappeared nearly 40 years ago.

Here are few more examples. Michele Malkin has an entire web page devoted to the hate, vitriolic and violent rhetoric of the Left ... too many examples to post!

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/1...mate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

pointing a fake gun at the head of a Sarah Palin likeness sitting next to a cardboard cutout of her daughter in a museum display:

83137110.jpg

— trendy “ABORT Sarah Palin” stickers:

1abortp2.jpg

Palin-hating artwork designating her an “M.I.L.P.” (Mother I’d Like to Punch). Hat tip: Edge of Forever:

1apunch.jpg

Here are few more examples. Michele Malkin has an entire web page devoted to the hate, vitriolic and violent rhetoric of the Left ... too many examples to post!

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/1...mate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

pointing a fake gun at the head of a Sarah Palin likeness sitting next to a cardboard cutout of her daughter in a museum display:

View attachment 503

— trendy “ABORT Sarah Palin” stickers:

View attachment 504

Palin-hating artwork designating her an “M.I.L.P.” (Mother I’d Like to Punch). Hat tip: Edge of Forever:

View attachment 505

OK, now you're coming up with some valid examples of what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure that any Democrats on this forum could come up with equally outrageous examples of things that Republicans have said as well.

But, then, a lot of Republicans are leftists, too, aren't they?

OK, now you're coming up with some valid examples of what you're talking about.

I'm pretty sure that any Democrats on this forum could come up with equally outrageous examples of things that Republicans have said as well.

But, then, a lot of Republicans are leftists, too, aren't they?
Yes .... they are leftist ....

And, not without stupid comments ..... but, clearly ... the hate, the violent rhetoric, the vitriolic language is by far owned by the leftist and often times falsely projected on Conservatives!

Was it a leftist who called Obama the "suicide bomber in chief?

No, I think that sort of thing happens on both sides, mainly on the extremes of both sides.
Mr. Stein clearly clarified in his statement that he was speaking figuratively and not literally.

"as long as he can blow up the capitalist system from within. Excuse me -- effect "fundamental change."

-Mark Stein

Now, I would say, again, you are spinning a bit here ...... although, I am sure there are other more literal examples ... if you can find one.

Also, I will agree that this type of rhetoric occurs among "extremist" but, that certainly reflects that many of the leftist politicians in Congress, in the Presidents cabinet and journalist are in deed "EXTREMIST"!

MSNBC Pundit Says Dick Cheney Looks Old Because He’s ‘Stolen So Many Souls’

Liberal pundit Sally Kohn quipped on MSNBC Monday that former Vice President Dick Cheney looks so much older than former President George W. Bush — even though they’re only five years apart — because he has “stolen so many souls.”

This self proclaimed "liberal lesbian pundit" just got booted from Fox News ....... surely that doesn't surprise anyone!

MSNBC Pundit Says Dick Cheney Looks Old Because He’s ‘Stolen So Many Souls’

Liberal pundit Sally Kohn quipped on MSNBC Monday that former Vice President Dick Cheney looks so much older than former President George W. Bush — even though they’re only five years apart — because he has “stolen so many souls.”

This self proclaimed "liberal lesbian pundit" just got booted from Fox News ....... surely that doesn't surprise anyone!
Congratulations.
You found another one.

Werbung:
Most people do not like bullies or confrontation. I don't know where they think it gets them when they act that way.

Back