Things LEFTIST Say .....

Werbung:
MSNBC Host’s Hideous and Graphic Attack on Sarah Palin Is So Over-the-Top, We Can’t Even Put It in the Headline

In an over-the-top and vile attack on Sarah Palin on Friday, MSNBC’s Martin Bashir argued that the former Alaska governor is an “outstanding candidate” to receive the same horrific “dose of discipline” that a slave endured in the 1700s.

The “discipline” included being flogged with “eating kanes” and having a slave defecate in another slave’s mouth. Bashir was responding to a slavery analogy Palin made when talking about the implications of American debt.
Is there really any doubt where the hate and vitriolic language is coming from?

The Communist LEFT .....

Russell Simmons: ObamaCare Already Saved Thousands, Possibly Millions, of Lives

To the average American, ObamaCare is part web site disaster, part shattered campaign promise writ very, very large.

Millions of Americans have already been forced out of their existing health care policies, a number that may skyrocket in the new year.

Russell Simmons sees it differently.

The hip-hop mogul says ObamaCare is already so successful it's saved thousands, if not millions of lives.

russell-simmons.jpg

"Yes, we initially wanted single payer, and we had to compromise back in 2009 for the Affordable Care Act. But, it is a damn good piece of legislation that has already saved hundreds of thousands, if not millions of lives. So, let us not give up now."

I wonder how Obamacare did that. It doesn't even go into effect until 2014. And that's only for those who aren't currently covered by their employer.

It's estimated by the CBO that between 79.5 and 108 million people will lose their employer based healthcare come 2015.

One question I do have, when we hear about all these policies being cancelled, like the current number of 5 million. Is that 5 million people or 5 million policies? Big difference.

I wonder how Obamacare did that. It doesn't even go into effect until 2014. And that's only for those who aren't currently covered by their employer.

It's estimated by the CBO that between 79.5 and 108 million people will lose their employer based healthcare come 2015.

One question I do have, when we hear about all these policies being cancelled, like the current number of 5 million. Is that 5 million people or 5 million policies? Big difference.
It doesn't matter .... what matters is people are suffering under Obama's Marxist policies ....

Cancellation after cancellation .... how in the world is this saving lives .... it is not .... this is just another example of how Obama drones are brainwashed to the reality of his Marxist policies!

Employers are using Obamacare as an excuse to do what they've wanted to do fors ome time now, cancel employee health insurance. If the employee can get it from the state exchange, the reasoning goes, why should we pay for it?

All of which simply illustrates the need for strong unions.

Employers are using Obamacare as an excuse to do what they've wanted to do fors ome time now, cancel employee health insurance. If the employee can get it from the state exchange, the reasoning goes, why should we pay for it?
And, that is somehow that is the employers fault .....

Right ...... because Unions have been so successful in the past ..... shaking down employees for forced payments to the DNC, staging fake protest preventing employees from working, stifling free enterprise, all out thug tactics, etc

I don't think you understand how Obamacare is going to impact employers. We're talking about mostly small businesses here. If they provide insurance, the employee won't benefit from the government subsidies, the policies for a small business are going to cost more than what's on the exchanges and the employer would be fined if the employees policy exceeds 9.5% of their income and quite possibly the employee would be taxed as income on the excess. In addition to that, the employer is still going to have to pay $3000 per employee if that employee goes on the exchanges.

Obamacare was designed this way. The left wants a single payer government run system. Good bye insurance companies, good buy free market, good bye free choice and good bye freedom.

And as far as unions go, if you ignore that fact that their benefits are bankrupting city after city, you can bet your last doctor appointment that they will eventually be eased into the mediocre Medicaid system too.

I don't think you understand how Obamacare is going to impact employers. We're talking about mostly small businesses here. If they provide insurance, the employee won't benefit from the government subsidies, the policies for a small business are going to cost more than what's on the exchanges and the employer would be fined if the employees policy exceeds 9.5% of their income and quite possibly the employee would be taxed as income on the excess. In addition to that, the employer is still going to have to pay $3000 per employee if that employee goes on the exchanges.

Obamacare was designed this way. The left wants a single payer government run system. Good bye insurance companies, good buy free market, good bye free choice and good bye freedom.

And as far as unions go, if you ignore that fact that their benefits are bankrupting city after city, you can bet your last doctor appointment that they will eventually be eased into the mediocre Medicaid system too.
Unions only bankrupt anybody when management does't manage, when they allow them to have unaffordable benefits. Without the unions, the employees have no voice at all.

Unions empower employees and make government less necessary.

That's why the Unions are such an important part of the Democratic Party ...... to make government less necessary :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I knew you'd like that one.

Say, you haven't actually listened to the mouth noises made by Republicans when they pay lip service to smaller government, have you?

I knew you'd like that one.

Say, you haven't actually listened to the mouth noises made by Republicans when they pay lip service to smaller government, have you?
Nah ....

If you read any of my post you should know that I believe the R's to be just another leftist party.

Unions only bankrupt anybody when management does't manage, when they allow them to have unaffordable benefits. Without the unions, the employees have no voice at all.

I have nothing but contempt for unions.

Then why is it that government has expanded so ?

Werbung:
Back