The Republican party is too far to the right.

Werbung:
That is an absurd comment. Obama is the biggest pro abortion politician in history. He is even more extreme than Barbara Boxer.

Really, you have never heard Romney defend the right of Women to choose, right?

And President Obama has promoted laws that are more "pro-abortion than what Romney has supported as Governor of MA, Right?

Are you determined to keep in a ridiculous lie, even when it is much too late to change anyone's mind?

By the way, just in case you haven't notice, thos Forum is so far into the extreme right delusion, that you are only preaching those lies to the choir. . . And still you find it necessary to lie?

I feel sorry for you.

I hope you food doesn't make you sick tonight. . .but if it does, it might just be a message from your conscience!

And President Obama has promoted laws that are more "pro-abortion than what Romney has supported as Governor of MA, Right?

Are you determined to keep in a ridiculous lie, even when it is much too late to change anyone's mind?

By the way, just in case you haven't notice, thos Forum is so far into the extreme right delusion, that you are only preaching those lies to the choir. . . And still you find it necessary to lie?

I feel sorry for you.

I hope you food doesn't make you sick tonight. . .but if it does, it might just be a message from your conscience!
Nice ....
If I get sick I promise I will think of you.
And, if I am preaching to the choir .... please point out where I am wrong!

I feel sorry for you.

^^^^^THIS is the DEMOCRAT PARTY^^^^^
And--why America will deliver to them the most savage repudiation in decades on Tuesday.

Werbung:
Back