The Religion of Peace

Good friends of the US Kuwait are

Like Saudi

Funny how the US doesn't need to 'liberate' their people from tyrrany by bombing them to shit

Good christian America raining down the biggest carpet bombing raid in history on the civilian population of Iraq

But that is good religious killing.

Not like the bad Islamic kind

Werbung:
Christians in Egypt Are Now Facing the Threat of Kidnappings

There has been a spike in the kidnappings of Christians in Egypt, further evidence of the precarious situation of the minority religious community in the embattled country, according to an investigation by the Christian Science Monitor.

Quoting church officials and Christian activists, correspondent Kristen Chick reported on Tuesday that more than 100 Egyptians in the last two and a half years have been kidnapped for ransom in southern Egypt, nearly all of them Christians. In particular, since the deadly clashes in mid-August between police and Muslim Brotherhood supporters during which hundreds were killed, “there has been a sharp increase in kidnappings.

Oh dear

Christian countries kill more people than Islamic countries do

Both religions are mad but Christianity is by far the bigger offender

Every year it seems an American citizen buys loads of guns and miss down men women and children indiscriminately

Then lunatics on the right call for even more guns

'Convert or die,' Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram tells Christian women

The kidnapping of a young Christian woman and her forced conversion to Islam is part of an inhuman new strategy used by the Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram to rid the region of Christians, experts told FoxNews.com.

After her escape from captivity of the radical Islamists, the 19-year-old Hajja told Reuters “I can’t sleep when I think of being there.”

God murders thousands of babies by drowning them

Christians think this is great and sing songs to the genocidal maniac

The religion of peace

God murders thousands of babies by drowning them

Christians think this is great and sing songs to the genocidal maniac

The religion of peace
If that offends you ...Liberals and non believers have murder..I think the number is up to 60 million..

Don't you guy's know anything else? it saddens me to see someone so miserable that they need to try and change someone else beliefs ... You can say we Christians push our beliefs, but that would be a lie.. just look at the history of these boards .... I just don't get it! most of the time you bring it up...

Don't you guy's know anything else? it saddens me to see someone so miserable that they need to try and change someone else beliefs ... You can say we Christians push our beliefs, but that would be a lie.. just look at the history of these boards .... I just don't get it! most of the time you bring it up...
You guys ???

Oh dear

Christian countries kill more people than Islamic countries do

Both religions are mad but Christianity is by far the bigger offender

So America is a Christian Country? The conservative Christian are not the ones starting wars.. do just a little DD..

Werbung:
Back