The Religion of Peace

Does abuse constitute argument for you guys?

I guess that in the face of a superior argument that proves conclusions that don't meet your right wing world view it is either insults or admit you are wrong

Werbung:
Does abuse constitute argument for you guys?

I guess that in the face of a superior argument that proves conclusions that don't meet your right wing world view it is either insults or admit you are wrong

too funny...you abuse us with your ignorance and then cry when you called on it.

If I recall correctly, you are a Brit...a nation with centuries of history full of murder, enslavement, stealing, warmongering, etc....

You do not know the truth, but you do know left wing lies.

I am not saying Islam is good

Far from it

I am just saying that the US kills more people including Americans than the whole of the Islamic world

And many of its victims are children who have been burned to death

Why don't you include that in your posts to provide some balance?

I am not saying Islam is good

Far from it

I am just saying that the US kills more people including Americans than the whole of the Islamic world

And many of its victims are children who have been burned to death

Why don't you include that in your posts to provide some balance?

Oh brother....the thread is about Islam. You tried to turn it into an anti-American rant fest. We outed you with your foolishness and now you say, "I am not saying Islam is good."

You want a thread on killing by Americans, post it.

I am merely pointing out that the US is worse than the world of Islam when it comes to killing people

And that if you stopped swallowing and repeating the propaganda and focused on what is really happening you might be able to stop some of the killing

And as the US claims to be a Christian country it is reasonable to contrast its appalling behaviour with your accusations against Islam

I am merely pointing out that the US is worse than the world of Islam when it comes to killing people

And that if you stopped swallowing and repeating the propaganda and focused on what is really happening you might be able to stop some of the killing

And as the US claims to be a Christian country it is reasonable to contrast its appalling behaviour with your accusations against Islam
We understood clearly what you said. We are simply calling ********* and there is seven pages to this thread to prove it!

You are a tragic reminder of the gullibility of the religious right

Your countrry rains downs hundreds of tons of bombs on innocent muslim women and children burning them alive

Americans kill thousands of more Americans than Muslims every year

And yet you are 'christians'

This proves that Christianity is much worse than Islam and certainly much more hypocritical

At least suicide bombers have the courage to take their own lives

You lot bomb randomly with drones you savage cowards

Feeble

No wonder the US gets away with it if your gullibility is typical

I suppose if you only watch Fox News you are bound to end up with the ill informed and hypocritical views you hold

Christian bombs are better than Muslim ones aren't they?

Even though they kill and maim hundreds of times as many people

The facts are massively against you but you keep spouting emotive stories about suicide bombers etc

These stories are designed to throw idiots off the scent of what the real problem is and that is the outrageous behaviour of the US

Keep voting tea party like a good christian racist ignoramus

Sheik Gleefully Smashes Statue of the Virgin Mary in Syria: ‘Allah Alone Will Be Worshipped…’

Sheik Omar Raghba was caught on video gleefully smashing a statue of the Virgin Mary in the Yakubiya village of Syria, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

In video posted on the Internet on October 23, Raghba remarked with a smile: “Allah willing, Allah alone will be worshiped in the Levant, which will be ruled only by the law of Allah. The idols will be worshiped no more in the Levant, Allah willing.”

Werbung:
Saudi Police Arrest Woman for Driving Her Sick Father to the Hospital

A Kuwaiti woman was arrested for driving her sick father to the hospital in an area just over the border in Saudi Arabia, a country in which women are prohibited from operating motor vehicles.

The woman told police that her father, who was sitting in the passenger seat, suffers from diabetes, could not drive and was in need of urgent treatment, the Kuwait Times reported, citing a police report.

Back