Is the US a Christian country?

It killed a million people in Iraq

Tens of thousands in Afghanistan

Hundreds of thousands in Vietnam

It executes people every year

And I could go with the list of countries it has attacked for a long time

Then you have those good Christians in the KKK

Etc

You throw out the baby with the bath water.

Thanks mostly to Western efforts, including the U S, --- in the last 20 years we have pulled 1 billion over the poverty line and estimates are that we will do another billion in the next 20 years. So if you want credibility then tone down your rhetoric.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
All very noble jingoistic propaganda

But it is a simple fact that Americans are more dangerous than Muslims to Americans

The idiots arguing against this simple fact are the dullards that allow the US to get away with spending hundreds of billions on weapons and war while people at home can't even afford healthcare

Cash call saying 'god's on our side' is the perfect exemplification of what is wrong with religion

And to gnostic Christian...what am I doing go change it?

Not much but I do spend a lot of time trying to open peoples' eyes to the lies and tyranny of their own government

And as you can see from the jingoism of the posters above it is very hard to get them to see what is glaringly obvious to sane people
There are six pages in this thread alone of all the murderous atrocities muslim's have committed around the world in the name of allah .... and yet IDIOT anti-theist like yourself and that Bishop dumbass guy come on here totally denying all the vile acts committed by these islamic animals.

Surely you idiots realize no one on this forum takes you serious on anything you post ......

troll

1a. Noun

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

That is because you target only one religion and ignore that they are all liars ands all do evil.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.
They also do much harm to their own.
African witches and Jesus
Jesus Camp 1of 9
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Death to Gays.
For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.
Regards
DL

What Christians are killing people? That's certainly not my understanding of how they believe or how the live even. Quite the opposite actually.
The Christians that agree with what is going on...This is America, we don't kill woman & children..even if we have to miss a prime tarket .. I am a former Marine, war is different of course.. But drone strikes, only when there will be NO civilin casualties.....just my opinion..

You are all in denial

American citizens murder loads of children

And women

American soldiers kill thousands of them both

Hundreds of thousands more than Muslims kill

But I suppose that if you believe in god you aren't going to let evidence get in the way of your mad prejudice

Oh and if you want to see real Islamic atrocity just go to America's best friend

Saudi Arabia

Oh and for the record

If your opposition to obamacare were successful you would be condemning hundreds of thousands of Americans to premature death

So rather than bang on about Islamic terrorism why don't you focus on the much bigger issue which is US terrorism?

The Christians that agree with what is going on...This is America, we don't kill woman & children..even if we have to miss a prime tarket .. I am a former Marine, war is different of course.. But drone strikes, only when there will be NO civilin casualties.....just my opinion..

Good thing it is only opinion as it is a lie.

Regards
DL

But providing any old nutter in the US with assault rifles doesn't eh cash?

I suppose American killers are more noble than Islamic ones

Is that how it works?

The Horrible Tactic the Taliban Is Once Again Using With Children to Fulfill Death Missions

Taliban extremists have kidnapped more than 100 children from Afghanistan and Pakistan in the last year to use for suicide missions against government officials and U.S. troops still fighting in the region, U.S. and Pakistani sources told TheBlaze.

It’s a resurgence of old tactics to indoctrinate child suicide bombers, and means suicide training in extremist schools are once again a threat to Western civilians and troops, a U.S. counterterrorism official said.

You do love to swallow propaganda don't you?

Remember those cretins who stood in the senate telling the US public how they had seen Iraqi soldiers were throwing babies out of incubators in the hospitals?

And how it was shown that neither speaker had ever left the US

And this exact same lie was repeated to win support fir the second gulf war?

But what is an absolute fact is that just about every year in recent times a US citizen buys military grade weapons from another American and then uses them to shoot dead lots of American women and children

And lots of other Americans buy guns from American businesses and murder thousands of Americans

If i were an American I would leave the country and go to one where I would be safer

Like Saudi Arabia

You do love to swallow propaganda don't you?

Remember those cretins who stood in the senate telling the US public how they had seen Iraqi soldiers were throwing babies out of incubators in the hospitals?

And how it was shown that neither speaker had ever left the US

And this exact same lie was repeated to win support fir the second gulf war?

But what is an absolute fact is that just about every year in recent times a US citizen buys military grade weapons from another American and then uses them to shoot dead lots of American women and children

And lots of other Americans buy guns from American businesses and murder thousands of Americans

If i were an American I would leave the country and go to one where I would be safer

Like Saudi Arabia
One question... ARE YOU THAT STUPID? Like I said before ..who-ever told you to be yourself, could not have given you any worse advice..

Werbung:
Back