The problem with progressive demo rats and general morons

the annoying thing

They surely are woke just like the ones we have here. They are radical and could care less about America

Werbung:
wow, its an opinion article by an unknown person. lol.

it must be right.
jhahahahah
hahahahaha
hahahha

wow, its an opinion article by an unknown person. lol.

it must be right.
jhahahahah
hahahahaha
hahahha
What? Some free person posted an opinion you do not like or that contradicts your opinion? How dare they do that. Where is Biden's Ministry of Truth when you need these people silenced?

What? Some free person posted an opinion you do not like or that contradicts your opinion? How dare they do that. Where is Biden's Ministry of Truth when you need these people silenced?
I didn't say they shouldn't or couldn't moron I just laughed at it
You are a language moron

Again I'm not gay like you have have been fantasying about all of us.
And as for being stupid you claim science is right 99.9999 percent of the time only a real idiot would claim that

when has science failed you in your everyday life? let me know an example. that's how I defined science working, if you dont like it, sucks to be you :)

and I don't fantasize about any of you. i'm not the one constantly posting sexual stuff like you perverts do. lol

when has science failed you in your everyday life? let me know an example. that's how I defined science working, if you dont like it, sucks to be you :)

and I don't fantasize about any of you. i'm not the one constantly posting sexual stuff like you perverts do. lol
Science is often wrong lug nut.
You being a a moron and a Narcissist your not able to admit your wrong. And as I said before you have no clue what science even is
Now your the one who is constantly claiming that all the conservative men are obsessed with you and have fantasys about you and are all gay .
Yes again your to big of a narcissist to admit your even doing it.

Your such a narcissist and fat head from your ego and self opinion of your self you can not see how screwed up you really are

Science is often wrong lug nut.
You being a a moron and a Narcissist your not able to admit your wrong. And as I said before you have no clue what science even is
Now your the one who is constantly claiming that all the conservative men are obsessed with you and have fantasys about you and are all gay .
Yes again your to big of a narcissist to admit your even doing it.

Your such a narcissist and fat head from your ego and self opinion of your self you can not see how screwed up you really are
oddly, in my personal life, i'm not sure science has ever failed me. for me personally its 100% correct.

can you show me a case where science failed you?

Werbung:
oddly, in my personal life, i'm not sure science has ever failed me. for me personally its 100% correct.

can you show me a case where science failed you?
List up lug nut , your being a narcissist again ,. you were proven wrong and can not stand it and refuse to comment on it and mow like a weasel you want to change the subject to something . Your such a narcissist its unbelievable how big a moron you really are.

Hear Ricky Retardo read this and learn something .

now for one time just one time in your miserable pathetic ignorant life be a man try it . yea it hurts some time to be a real man lug nut try it .

Back