Why is Biden doing so bad in the polls

Baloney. Democrats cannot use statistical data to disprove 2020 voter fraud because statistical analyses of the 2020 election prove voter fraud.

burden of proof is on you.
you can't find a single expert who agrees with you.

my god that's pathetic. lol

Werbung:
Baloney. Democrats cannot use statistical data to disprove 2020 voter fraud because statistical analyses of the 2020 election prove voter fraud.

only a math moron wouldn't realize statistics can't prove that fraud didn't happen.
but you are a math moron. lol

burden of proof is on you.
you can't find a single expert who agrees with you.

my god that's pathetic. lol
The evidence remains its best proof until or unless Democrats finally get around to trying to disprove the evidence. Just because lefties did not want O.J. convicted of murder and just because the 'proof' that he murdered his wife was never agreed on does not mean there was no evidence that he murdered his wife.

only a math moron wouldn't realize statistics can't prove that fraud didn't happen.
but you are a math moron. lol
Even Democrats understand the value of statistics and probability, but the leftist liars claim statistics and probability are worthless when it comes to applications in politics. What a bunch of morons the Dem party has turned into.

Even Democrats understand the value of statistics and probability, but the leftist liars claim statistics and probability are worthless when it comes to applications in politics. What a bunch of morons the Dem party has turned into.
No, it's just a simple fact that statistics can't prove fraud didn't happen
Dems understand this
Sorry if you don't like reality, math moron

The evidence remains its best proof until or unless Democrats finally get around to trying to disprove the evidence. Just because lefties did not want O.J. convicted of murder and just because the 'proof' that he murdered his wife was never agreed on does not mean there was no evidence that he murdered his wife.
Not a single expert agrees with you
Lol
So patheic

No, it's just a simple fact that statistics can't prove fraud didn't happen
Dems understand this
Sorry if you don't like reality, math moron
Statistics all but prove the 2020 election was stolen. The chance of all the anomalies being legitimate is beyond the limits of probability.

Statistics all but prove the 2020 election was stolen. The chance of all the anomalies being legitimate is beyond the limits of probability.
Says the math moron lol

Get an expert who agrees with you
Oh that's right you have none lol

I don't care what you and your mob of 'expert' pals claim if you cannot refute massive evidence of voter fraud.
I didn't post anything from a mob duh
Since there is nothing to post
Since statistics can't prove fraud didn't happen
You are a math moron

Run and dodge all you want but no expert can deny that the statistical probability that the Biden win was legitimate is nil.
I have no doubt experts could but no one intelligent would waste their time debunking right wing stupidity lol

You can't find
a single expert
That is so pathetic lol

I have no doubt experts could but no one intelligent would waste their time debunking right wing stupidity lol

You can't find
a single expert
That is so pathetic lol
No person trained in probabilities will ever try to use the science of probabilities to try to prove Democrats did not steal the 2020 election. The facts and details of Biden's miraculous win prove legitimacy was a statistical impossibility.

Werbung:
Back