The Bush-"Legacy"

All we really know about what Cheney has done is based on suspicion and inuendo.
.....Only IF you disregard early-warnings!!

7/10/2002 - "In a speech in New York's financial district on Tuesday, President Bush said he wanted to tighten measures against corporate fraud. :rolleyes:

He announced a doubling - to 10 years - of the maximum prison sentence, and the formation of a special investigative task force.

But Judicial Watch said that Mr Bush's rush to crack down on corporate fraud seemed intended to deflect attention away from his and Mr Cheney's own business practices.

Mr Bush has already faced questions about his work as a director of Texas-based Harken Energy Corp a decade ago, when the firm faced an inquiry for masking huge losses.

His administration has been further embarrassed by a promotional video recorded by the Andersen firm in 1996, in which Mr Cheney - the then chief executive of Halliburton - praises the now disgraced audit company."

Werbung:
It appears the rest o' the World is (finally) reconsidering Lil' Dumbya's Cry-Wolf-Efforts.

"You can be added to the list for political reasons, without any serious evidence of wrongdoing," said Armando Spataro, the deputy chief prosecutor in Milan, whose office investigated three people on the U.N. blacklist but found no grounds to press criminal charges. "There is a risk of making many, many mistakes."

So, ya' think (only) Liberals are questioning Lil' Dumbya's sanity?

"In the twilight of his presidency, George W. seems markedly relaxed among friends. He has built himself his very own Bush World, where everything has its place. There is no such thing as failure in this world. It serves as protective armor for Bush. It is a cosmos, a virtual, Manichean cosmos in which everything is clearly delineated between good and bad, perpetrators and victims."

Auto Sales May Be Worst In 16 Years

Gee.....if I remember, correctly, '92 was Daddy Bush's last year, In-Office. :rolleyes:

Maybe for once an American car maker will learn to compete instead of begging for more money and protections from the government. Let them go under if they cannot turn a profit.

".....And STILL Champion!!!"

Ya' gotta give Lil' Dumbya that much! He's certainly maintaining his RECORD!!!

"Only 16 percent of those questioned in a new CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey released Monday say things are going well in the country today. That's an all-time low. Eighty-three percent say things are going badly, which is an all-time high.

"The challenge Obama faces has never been greater. No president has ever come to office during a time when the public's mood has been this low. In the 34 years that this question has been asked, the number who say things are going well has never fallen below 20 percent," said Keating Holland, CNN's polling director."

"The Lord giveth......"

ALeqM5goJBo-yWkOFfmfFQXlEL-8aEWsKg

.....and, The Idiot Son taketh-away!!! :mad:

At least the Obama Admin recognizes credibility.​

Human kindness? Dawks, can you share with us the last time you did anything close to even being human on here, much less kind?? Look in the mirror sweetie.

Werbung:
Yeah, of course.

I lobbied for Conservativetoo to not be banned even though I loathe everything he/she stands for.

I try to help people whose minds have been polluted by religion to come to the truth.

I want left of centre governments so that the poor don't get shat on so much by the rich.

I want equality so that if you are gay you can marry, if you are black you can vote.

I want stem cell research so that the sick can be made better.

I want education instead of superstition.

I want the very best for my fellow man and I want the world's resources distributed fairly.

Does that answer your question?

Back