Stephanie Ruhle!!!!

What benefit would starving yourself have whilst praying to a god that doesn't exist do?

Finally you have realised Trump was incompetent. Hallelujah. The light has finally popped on.
I'm trying to understand how anyone can imagine that VP Kackles Harris is qualified for the job, but Trump is not.

Werbung:
I'm trying to understand how anyone can imagine that VP Kackles Harris is qualified for the job, but Trump is not.
Of course you would have trouble understanding. You're a delusional godbotherer and you'll always be handicapped.

Harris has not been impeached twice, she never stole documents or licked the balls of every lunatic fascist on earth.
She pays all her taxes and does not have toy boys like Trump has tarts. She's a senator too.

Well qualified I think. Don't you?

Of course you would have trouble understanding. You're a delusional godbotherer and you'll always be handicapped.

Harris has not been impeached twice, she never stole documents or licked the balls of every lunatic fascist on earth.
She pays all her taxes and does not have toy boys like Trump has tarts. She's a senator too.

Well qualified I think. Don't you?
Well then. If Kackles Harris has never been charged for her crimes then she must be well qualified to head up the party of tribal savages who shred the Constitution to make way for their ungodly anti-American barbarism.

Well then. If Kackles Harris has never been charged for her crimes then she must be well qualified to head up the party of tribal savages who shred the Constitution to make way for their ungodly anti-American barbarism.
What crimes? You're as nutty as a fruitcake.

God is irrelevant other than in your atrophied brain.

what crimes is harris guilty of, moron? lol.

anti-american barbarism? that's trump and his stolen election lies. duh. :)

what crimes is harris guilty of, moron? lol.

anti-american barbarism? that's trump and his stolen election lies. duh. :)
Kackles put an innocent man in jail for exposing the lying and wickedness of Planned Parenthood selling body parts illegally.

Why wasn't she charged?
You guys have been screaming about her and Obama and not a charge ever been laid.
You're all off your face with hate and delusion.
Members of the democrat mob do not file criminal charges against democrat gang members no matter how heinous their crimes.

Werbung:
Back