What Do You Think Of The "Royal Family"?

On topic.. What I think of Trump and his kids..Watch Trump speak about his children, all of them, from different mothers or the same mother, and see his face light up with pride and with love.
I know, many of you may think that Trump is a liar, an egotist, perhaps a narcissist, that he is all about himself.
And yet when it comes to his children, he is for them! All of them. He praises them. He mends them into their higher purpose. He encourages them to do greater and bigger things, and to achieve for the good of the country and give back to the country that has been so good to them.
So if doubters say that Trump is a narcissist, and that his children are his reflection, then the qualities they display are a side of Trump that more people may need to see.

Werbung:
I was wrong. In an administration where women play only supportive roles, Ivanka has settled for assistant White House czar. The bigger job belongs to her 36-year-old husband, Jared Kushner, whose portfolio so far includes brokering Middle East peace, negotiating trade deals, reconfiguring the federal government, stamping out opioids, establishing ties with China and Mexico and — as of this week — surveying our strategy in Iraq.
Dashed clever chap isn't he! Tough as nails as well. To be able stand firm and forthright in the face of a rather disgruntled Steve Bannon! I would imagine he must practise by chewing on glass bottles or biting the heads off rats.
Anyway, ideal chap for the Whitehouse don't you think? Keeps the old Pres from having to tackle those rather unwholesome things like the economy and world affairs and those nasty Syrian blokes that keep popping those gas cannister thingies all over the place. You know it allows that Trump fellow to concentrate on the really tricky stuff like mining the fluff from his navel or tapping into ever richer seams of mucus in his nasal cavaties - its the sort of this that must drive the old noggin to distraction,

And yet when it comes to his children, he is for them! All of them. He praises them. He mends them into their higher purpose. He encourages them to do greater and bigger things, and to achieve for the good of the country and give back to the country that has been so good to them.
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company

I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company

Once again. . .I really enjoy your sense of humour! And while I admire Grumpy's "spirit", I wish he could apply it to EVERYONE, not just #45!

The world would have been a better place if people like Grumpy could have been as "open" and "hopeful" in the last 8 years!

Dashed clever chap isn't he! Tough as nails as well. To be able stand firm and forthright in the face of a rather disgruntled Steve Bannon! I would imagine he must practise by chewing on glass bottles or biting the heads off rats.
Anyway, ideal chap for the Whitehouse don't you think? Keeps the old Pres from having to tackle those rather unwholesome things like the economy and world affairs and those nasty Syrian blokes that keep popping those gas cannister thingies all over the place. You know it allows that Trump fellow to concentrate on the really tricky stuff like mining the fluff from his navel or tapping into ever richer seams of mucus in his nasal cavaties - its the sort of this that must drive the old noggin to distraction,

The son in law reminds me of that old movie: DAMIEN!
I wonder if he shaved his head if he would show the 666 birthmark?

[Video] 'Damien' Trailer: Exclusive Look At A&E's Sequel To 'The ...
deadline.com/2016/01/damien-trailer-glen-mazzara-aenetworks-1201677297/

https://goo.gl/images/uPIhvg

Last edited:
On topic.. What I think of Trump and his kids..Watch Trump speak about his children, all of them, from different mothers or the same mother, and see his face light up with pride and with love.
I know, many of you may think that Trump is a liar, an egotist, perhaps a narcissist, that he is all about himself.
So if doubters say that Trump is a narcissist, and that his children are his reflection, then the qualities they display are a side of Trump that more people may need to see.

Sure. . . they are a piece of the old stock. . .and he can ONLY love and care for himself. . .and his own genes!

And yet. . .how can anyone be proud of children whose only accomplishments have been handed to them at birth. . .and who choose to KILL WILD LIFE for fun? Only a father made of the same stuff, I guess!

Sure. . . they are a piece of the old stock. . .and he can ONLY love and care for himself. . .and his own genes!

And yet. . .how can anyone be proud of children whose only accomplishments have been handed to them at birth. . .and who choose to KILL WILD LIFE for fun? Only a father made of the same stuff, I guess!
I hunt and fish, even been on TV a couple of times, I love it..we need to stay away from that issue or start another thread.. Where I come from there is nothing wrong with being rich, even though most of us aren't. All parents give what they can afford. That's called LOVE. As I told Trapper Charlie Sheen was born into money, he didn't turn out so good.. Trumps Kids are Good kids and deserve some recognition for that.. President Trump is proud of his kids..

I was.. I just disagree with the policies of the last administration..

Sure you did. . .from day one. . .before he had a chance to do anything, right?

And you can't see how President Obama did ANYTHING to make life better for a majority of people, but you see that Trump is making "America great" again. . .by creating chaos in the world, bombing countries, threatening WWIII, destroying the environment, destroying education, taking 24 millions people off healthcare, imposing his brats at the head of the government, spending as much in 2 months as President Obama in 2 years, playing more golf in 2 months than Clinton, Bush and Obama together in one year. . .and changing his mind on IMPORTANT ISSUES as often as he changes his stained golf pants. . .right?

Yep. . .you are a trumpet, alright!

I hunt and fish, even been on TV a couple of times, I love it..we need to stay away from that issue or start another thread.. Where I come from there is nothing wrong with being rich, even though most of us aren't. All parents give what they can afford. That's called LOVE. As I told Trapper Charlie Sheen was born into money, he didn't turn out so good.. Trumps Kids are Good kids and deserve some recognition for that.. President Trump is proud of his kids..

Yes. . .Trump kids are GREAT for their father!. . .like diverting charity money given their foundation for CANCER. . .and giving it to their father! That is, indeed, a very nice thing to do for your dad. . .not so nice for people dying with cancer!

And. . .hunting is great. . .if you need to EAT the meat (my husband was raised in a very poor area in Montana, Ravalli county, and if each boy in the family didn't kill a deer in the Fall, there was not enough meat to eat in the winter). Spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to kill WILD animals in their natural environment, including endangered species, like the Trump boys are so proud of doing is EVIL.

What do you know about the Trump children that we don't know? How do YOU know they are so good? What have they done that are so good, except divert charity money to their father and kill endangered species?

They were not saved..

Neither is Trump, or there is no evidence of him having been saved. Then too, the point of the chastising of the Jews was not their Christian salvation, it was the claim they made of being the Sons of Abraham. Strange is it not how little you know of scripture, yet claim to know so much:

John 8:41-47

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Now that one hurt.. It's hard for me to get mad or angry at you.. because I was you..

Believe me, you were never, nor could you be, like me. Even when I was riding with the Cossacks, and the Hells Angels, and dealing drugs, I was more intune to Christ then you will ever be. May have strayed away, but never lost my way.

Werbung:
Believe me, you were never, nor could you be, like me. Even when I was riding with the Cossacks, and the Hells Angels, and dealing drugs, I was more intune to Christ then you will ever be. May have strayed away, but never lost my way.

And you say there is no hope for Trump, Gods grace made way for you, it will do the same for Trump..Tribe of Judah Motor Cycle Ministries... Call him he knows me well.....Ben 281-358-7770

Last edited:
Back