Stephanie Ruhle!!!!

Werbung:
No. I can't believe it. Surely they were acting in USA best interests.

Where's the republicans on here, defending Kushner?
Maybe that was a bit presumptuous of me.
"MSNBC followed the New York Times story but took it further in castigating the Saudi-Kushner relationship. MSNBC averred that “…it’s blisteringly clear from the details that while MBS’s expenditure did not make financial sense, it made political sense as payback for favorable treatment.”

MSNBC stated that the
Trump-Saudi relationship “…vividly illustrates how the Trump era was marked by particularly naked forms of self-enriching power plays, signaling to the world that American diplomacy was on sale to the highest bidder. And it sets a shameful precedent that our government has inadequate safeguards to protect against in the future.”

One-on-One with Michael Schmidt
January 17, 2023
"A glimpse into the Trump White House and Jared Kushner’s priorities overseas."
Leftist morons criticize Kushner because, in their opinion, Kushner was not qualified for the job and must have been doing something wrong from the looks of things. And these idiots think VP Kackles is well-qualified for her job. How silly is that?

Leftist morons criticize Kushner because, in their opinion, Kushner was not qualified for the job and must have been doing something wrong from the looks of things. And these idiots think VP Kackles is well-qualified for her job. How silly is that?
Trump and Kushner both had no experience with any govt positions in their lives.we can see where that got us.
Harris was a senator, remember?

Trump and Kushner both had no experience with any govt positions in their lives.we can see where that got us.
Harris was a senator, remember?
Good thing for democrats that Obama came to the table with years of experience working for Bill Ayers and ACORN on black voting fraud as a "community organizer."

Barack Obama often cites his time as a community organizer here in Chicago as one of the experiences that qualify him to hold the nation's highest office. "I can bring this country together," he said in a debate last February. "I have a track record, starting from the days I moved to Chicago as a community organizer."

Good thing for democrats that Obama came to the table with years of experience working for Bill Ayers and ACORN on black voting fraud as a "community organizer."

Barack Obama often cites his time as a community organizer here in Chicago as one of the experiences that qualify him to hold the nation's highest office. "I can bring this country together," he said in a debate last February. "I have a track record, starting from the days I moved to Chicago as a community organizer."
Yes that's fine with me and he was a senator.
Trump and Kushner still had no experience in anything. You are still wrong dickhead.

Yes that's fine with me and he was a senator.
Trump and Kushner still had no experience in anything. You are still wrong dickhead.
Democrats by the millions have no doubt been fasting and praying to their liberal God to remove the incompetent Trump and replace him with the most qualified person in the country, Kackles Harris.

Werbung:
Democrats by the millions have no doubt been fasting and praying to their liberal God
What benefit would starving yourself have whilst praying to a god that doesn't exist do?
to remove the incompetent Trump and replace him with the most qualified person in the country, Kackles Harris.
Finally you have realised Trump was incompetent. Hallelujah. The light has finally popped on.

Back