Stand your ground in Florida: 31.6% increase in firearm-related homicide

Just realistic

Maybe so. But before the muslim tsunami did you have areas you could not go through without high risk of peril ?
We've had "the bad side of town" for as long as I can remember.

You are never realistic, and your lack of knowledge allows you to blame everything in the dirty dark skinned "Muslims". Why, good white "christian" boys would never do such a thing:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...aking-over-UK-streets-crime-Manchester-London

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-15238377

Werbung:
No neighborhood watch, or anything? Funny how the right wingers go to the border to act like border guards, but never the center of the city to patrol the streets.
If we went to the inner city's, ot would just cause more problems for he police.. not an option.

When you bring religion into the discussion as Dog did, then it becomes part of the discussion. I am just posting what God had to say on he subject. If you find it in error then point out where. There is the spiritual man, and the material man. Different rules for each.
Same rules different ending.

Ben Carson it appears is going to get the HUD cabinet position.

Over the next 4 years, there is no doubt that the depressed inner city areas, especially that of the black community, are going to show some good improvement, hopefully a lot of improvement.

Trapper I live in the country, It would cause problems if I went to other neighborhoods.. I agree with neighbors watching out for neighbors..

Like I said, any excuse to avoid doing anything, or to justify your carrying a weapon to town.

<<< LOL, yeah right. >>>

Yep, that's the attitude which has caused the deterioration of Detroit to happen as well as too many other urban black neighborhoods. Those in the Democratic Party should be ashamed of themselves for treating fellow human beings in such a derogatory manner.

Watch the percentage of black votes Donald Trump gets in the 2020 presidential election. I'm not saying it will be over 50%, but by the 2024 presidential election it could be.

Werbung:
Back