some white dude killed 3 jews, and is Christian most likey

I'm surprised to hear he ran for office on the Democratic ticket. (I did not check, I'll take your word for it.)
I thought all of the KKK had switched to the Republicans when Civil Rights came in. I guess some didn't. As I have said on many occasions politicians are not honest and will do anything to get what they want. The Republicans need some of the Mexican vote to make it. They don't like them as they have made clear; but they are starting to court them and will say anything to get re-elected. Democrats are any better, Republicans just have a much better PR staff.

Werbung:
David Duke was the only pol i knew to switch and he had quit the klan. Dems are the party with the history of anti black politicing. GOP passed every civil rights bill with dem oppisition.

David Duke was the only pol i knew to switch and he had quit the klan. Dems are the party with the history of anti black politicing. GOP passed every civil rights bill with dem oppisition.
2012DavidDukeLine-1x4.jpg

actuly its not any more then those by Christians. you can sit all day reading about all the people Christians should be killing and stoning. And you can ignore all the parts in the Koran that say you should not what the terrorist are doing...
You have a lot to learn. Killing by stoning is not allowed by Christian teachings. That was OT.

I thought all of the KKK had switched to the Republicans when Civil Rights came in.

You need to educate yourself on what happened in the south after the civil war and who did what.
The KKK were Democrats and their targets were Republicans. Half as many white people were lynched along with blacks.

The South has only been Republican for a short time and that has a lot to do with Democrats becoming so liberal, abortion etc. The Bible belt is in the south.

As far as civil rights and Johnson goes....Johnson was drug screaming and kicking to sign it into law. He was against civil rights before he was for them. It was all political for him.

"I'll have those n****** voting Democratic for the next 200 years." Lyndon B Johnson

No not what i said. Said nothing about OT. For a jew, the law spells out in great detail whats sinful as a guide to living a rightous life. That was important as jews are still awaiting a Messiah. Since Jesus came along and we christians believe him to be the Messiah, and by his sacrifice are able to claim forgivenes he offers, we have another path. Everything that was a sin remains a sin be it eating a clam or whatever but the difference is forgiveness. Since homosexuality is the tarbaby of this line of discussion how it was seen in the OT does not change but if you want forgiveness you first have to acknowledge it as sin. I dont know homisexuals willing to do that (though there may well be some). Cherry picking of any stripe is bad because you have to see scripture in its entirety. When you do that it all makes sense.

No not what i said. Said nothing about OT. For a jew, the law spells out in great detail whats sinful as a guide to living a rightous life. That was important as jews are still awaiting a Messiah. Since Jesus came along and we christians believe him to be the Messiah, and by his sacrifice are able to claim forgivenes he offers, we have another path. Everything that was a sin remains a sin be it eating a clam or whatever but the difference is forgiveness. Since homosexuality is the tarbaby of this line of discussion how it was seen in the OT does not change but if you want forgiveness you first have to acknowledge it as sin. I dont know homisexuals willing to do that (though there may well be some). Cherry picking of any stripe is bad because you have to see scripture in its entirety. When you do that it all makes sense.

so was eating pork, wearing leather, working on sunday, and about 1000 other things...all ignored today. But gays, well that is still just the pinical of sin ( ignoring of course that all sins are equal)

I repent of my sins. See the difference ?
realy all of them? You repent evry time you eat pork? And the punishment for all things is just say sorry? Man that must be so easy..Do you repent evry time you do any work on friday? How does it feel to know before you where suppose to be stoned to death for that? Yet I bet you do so many sins over and over and over..I bet half the time don't even know it....But your ok...Gays are always a special Sin.

realy all of them? You repent evry time you eat pork? And the punishment for all things is just say sorry? Man that must be so easy..Do you repent evry time you do any work on friday? How does it feel to know before you where suppose to be stoned to death for that? Yet I bet you do so many sins over and over and over..I bet half the time don't even know it....But your ok...Gays are always a special Sin.

Your lack of knowledge is legendary ...

Werbung:
Not special, just unrepentant. I seek forgiveness for all known and unknown.

Back