Pope too far Left and long to live you think? Right wing Christian, Muslim, Jew or Pedophile Protect

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Pope too far Left and long to live you think? Right wing Christian, Muslim, Jew or Pedophile Protector Vigilante to kill?
Pope Francis is way too nice a guy. I fear it will not take the right long to do him in. It may be even money that the left are just as close. I fear the worst.
Or will it go the right way?
That being the way it was before stupid literalism was born. All will agree, ----born of Satan. Literalism is the real antichrist.
Religions were to always be considered myths, --- the way any intelligent person should think, --- until the day God shows his face for punishment.
Will Pope Francis have the balls to return the religious world to sanity and rapprochement instead of division by ending literalism?
Will he do the right thing and unite the 13 divided Abrahamic cults and bring peace to the world?
He could bring the 13 Abrahamic tribes to heel if you chose to. Yes I know that tradition says 12.
He does not have a lot of time the poor Pope!
If Pope Francis is to solidify the new movement to left for the R. C. C., do you agree that he better hustle because he will not be there long?
Regards
DL

Werbung:
What a strange thread. So your rooting for the demise of the Pope?

Careful you don't become one of those atheist trolls that pops up here now and then.

My gosh do you guys make up this crap as you go along? I know many atheists including myself and we simply don't think about religion that much, let alone have an obsession with it.

What makes you think there is insecurity in our beliefs? Are you two being trolls just to get a rise out of us atheists?

You are confusing the millions of atheists with just a few who are outspoken. That's called over-generalization.

Gnostic seems to me to be a religious troll rather than an atheist troll.

My gosh do you guys make up this crap as you go along? I know many atheists including myself and we simply don't think about religion that much, let alone have an obsession with it.

What makes you think there is insecurity in our beliefs? Are you two being trolls just to get a rise out of us atheists?

You are confusing the millions of atheists with just a few who are outspoken. That's called over-generalization.

Gnostic seems to me to be a religious troll rather than an atheist troll.
I made a clear distinction between atheist and the anti-theist trolls that have such hatred and discontent for all religions in another thread.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...-religions-and-governments.16985/#post-218425

I can only speak for myself but, I suspect other rational thinking members on the board will agree. I am well aware that there is a clear difference between atheist and anti-theist trolls and I am not making some "over-generalization". I believe those comments were directed at our friend, "the good bishop" who without a question conducts him/herself as an anti-theist troll.

I made a clear distinction between atheist and the anti-theist trolls that have such hatred and discontent for all religions in another thread.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/thr...-religions-and-governments.16985/#post-218425

I can only speak for myself but, I suspect other rational thinking members on the board will agree. I am well aware that there is a clear difference between atheist and anti-theist trolls and I am not making some "over-generalization". I believe those comments were directed at our friend, "the good bishop" who without a question conducts him/herself as an anti-theist troll.
I was directing my "over-generalization" and "insecurity" comments to Cruella and Dogtowner. They were referring to atheists, not anti-theists. I cannot read their minds; only their words.

I was intrigue by the original post. The writer claims to be Gnostic t Bishop. What I know of that religion is that it is not Aithiest. His concern fo the Pope seems to suggest he will lose his life fighting for change. . This has happen in the past but I doubt it will happen his time. The Catholic Church as a whole has move towarsa reform and liberalism since Pope John 23rd. I suspect these reforms will continue under Pope Francis

I guess your right. Atheists don't seem to have any interest in any other topics outside of religion.
It's like they have a compulsive obsession over it.

Guilty as charged but this is likely more of a political issue. That is why I chose a political forum.

I am obsessed about the number of decent minds lost to the foolish belief in fantasy, miracles and magic of religions.

BTW. I am not an atheist. I am a Gnostic Christian and esoteric ecumenist.

Regards
DL

I was intrigue by the original post. The writer claims to be Gnostic t Bishop. What I know of that religion is that it is not Aithiest. His concern fo the Pope seems to suggest he will lose his life fighting for change. . This has happen in the past but I doubt it will happen his time. The Catholic Church as a whole has move towarsa reform and liberalism since Pope John 23rd. I suspect these reforms will continue under Pope Francis

A sane voice how sweet.

I see the church stuck firmly on the right except for the changes Pope Francis has just initiated. He is basically cutting off the extreme conservative right of the church.

Time will tell if he follows Pope John as you think and does a Vatican III.

That is the rapprochement I spoke of.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back