some white dude killed 3 jews, and is Christian most likey

Werbung:
You can't be Christian and anti-Semitic at the same time.
Phelps considered himself christian. Its Gods job to confirm or deny. But we can note that those sorts of behaviors are sinful. And they are. But pos cant seem to accept that what the muslims do is samctioned in their scripture.

Phelps considered himself christian. Its Gods job to confirm or deny. But we can note that those sorts of behaviors are sinful. And they are. But pos cant seem to accept that what the muslims do is samctioned in their scripture.

actuly its not any more then those by Christians. you can sit all day reading about all the people Christians should be killing and stoning. And you can ignore all the parts in the Koran that say you should not what the terrorist are doing...

NBC NEWS: KANSAS CITY SHOOTER IS FORMER DEMOCRAT GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE, KLANSMAN. Okay, they pushed the Democrat part down a ways in the story. Can you imagine the glee at the SPLC, though? They’ll fundraise off this for a decade.
UPDATE: Ran for Congress as a Democrat in 2006, too. Doubt the press will play this up much. Say, did you know that Fred Phelps was a Democrat?

http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/186779/

he can run as what ever he wants, the party never voted for him. What Party was David Duke again...thats right a Republican. I can run as a Republican if I want...Running and holding office are not the same.

Guess again. You can be Christian and anti-Semitic at the same time. About the only thing you can't be is Jewish.
actuly you can be Jewish as well. Hiter was part Jewish, he was a Anti Semite. Also Half of Israel could be viewed as anti Semite since Palestinians and other arabs, if one wanted to be technical. Just like you can be black and hate blacks ...Self hate is always a option. you ever see the movie the Beliver ( I think thats what it was called) its about a Neo nazi Jew...sorta in the vain of American History X. Grew up confused in self hatred for his own people.

I just don't see it that way. How can you hate something you love?
Ask Mel Gibson. Christianity has about 2000 years Antisemitism at various points and from some groups. YOu know the KKK is a Christian Group right?The Crusades where not just about Muslims...it was killing any jews or not the right type of Christians as well. How do you think the Nazi's held power in a mostly Christian nation of Germany?

Werbung:
Back