Some facts about Maga.

I do not have to be a medical expert to read and accept expert medical advice.

This is indeed true: you have the right to remain ignorant. If you choose to remain ignorant, your ignorance will be used against you.

You also have the right to remain silent.

When medical experts operate on patients, they wear masks.
Wearing a sterile mask will never cause you or anyone to catch Covid.
Wearing a mask is barely uncomfortable.

Of course, if a guy wears pancake makeup every day, taking off and putting it on will smear a fella's makeup

I suppose that with or without a mask, Trump has become used to sniffing his own poo when he pees and craps himself. Eeew!

Werbung:
I do not have to be a medical expert to read and accept expert medical advice.

This is indeed true: you have the right to remain ignorant. If you choose to remain ignorant, your ignorance will be used against you.

You also have the right to remain silent.

When medical experts operate on patients, they wear masks.
Wearing a sterile mask will never cause you or anyone to catch Covid.
Wearing a mask is barely uncomfortable.

Of course, if a guy wears pancake makeup every day, taking off and putting it on will smear a fella's makeup

I suppose that with or without a mask, Trump has become used to sniffing his own poo when he pees and craps himself. Eeew!
Experts claim the masks do very little to prevent covid particles from passing through.

Where's the price they were democrats, educated and when was the gathering?

You expect me to believe that?
The big Democrat donor dinner was in California, hosted by Pelosi, with the servants required to wear masks while none of the rich white Democrat dinner guests wore masks.

The big Democrat donor dinner was in California, hosted by Pelosi, with the servants required to wear masks while none of the rich white Democrat dinner guests wore masks.
I don't believe you knew of any restrictions or the date of the gathering.

I don't believe you knew of any restrictions or the date of the gathering.
Just because you are unaware of the facts does not mean everyone is ignorant. Try to figure out why the rich white Democrats were not wearing masks while all their manservants were wearing masks.

Werbung:
Just because you are unaware of the facts does not mean everyone is ignorant. Try to figure out why the rich white Democrats were not wearing masks while all their manservants were wearing masks.
No. You post the facts as per the questions I asked.
I know you can't. You're just a scurrilous muckraking godbothering maggat.

Back