So MAGA seems cool the assault on Pelosi

bluejersey14

The absolute filthy responses/speculations around the attack on Paul Pelosi shows that MAGA is morally bankrupt (like it wasn't obvious before). And the fact that the dude showed up with zip ties and wanted to "break Nancy's kneecaps" and "wheel her into Congress" shows that it's past time that the MAGA Sewer of Disinformation needs to be held accountable. See: Alex Jones, and the Dominion suit against Fox.

I am sick to the back teeth of the weapons-grade ignorance and lies being spewed.

BlueTowns.com: The voice of progressives in every town in America

Werbung:
The absolute filthy responses/speculations around the attack on Paul Pelosi shows that MAGA is morally bankrupt (like it wasn't obvious before). And the fact that the dude showed up with zip ties and wanted to "break Nancy's kneecaps" and "wheel her into Congress" shows that it's past time that the MAGA Sewer of Disinformation needs to be held accountable. See: Alex Jones, and the Dominion suit against Fox.

I am sick to the back teeth of the weapons-grade ignorance and lies being spewed.

Comrade. This forum is the swamp of ignorance and hatred. Old Thingo suggested the violator at the house couldn't have been trying etc.
They haunt here also.
Then there's the youthful ignorance filled mark who wouldn't know his arse from his elbow, prances around with his childish denials of the hate and ignorance they were reared on.

Make no mistake. Very few republicans lament his failure. Social media is awash with approvals if it and they are not democrats.
But it's those evil hate filled fascist democrats who are dividing and destroying the country. Just ask all the MAGA nut cases on here.

first off he was a mentally ill man and not political leader, he was a lone nut case so stop trying to link him to others . he only repensets himself not any group.
What's the next conspiracy theory your going to cook up

You need to stop assuming that the Left and the Right are the same and that we do or should think and react and behave by Left Wing standards.

That you dont know this is typical of how Democrats are.

Dimwitted, emotionally charged, blind people who're always trying to prove you arent incompetent.

We all abhor the attack.

But the more important aspect of the attack on Dear Paulie Pelosi (is that fawning enough?) is the obvious deception going on by the Pelosi family, the Capitol Police, the SFPD, the Secret Service, the Biden Administration, the DNC and the media.

And you know nor seem to care about THIS!

The old stereotype is of a married couple going to the dealer to buy a new car and while the men discuss features, specs, options and prices, the wife makes the transaction dependent on being able to find the car with the right upholstery color.

🙄

Last edited:
You need to stop assuming that the Left and the Right are the same and that we do or should think and react and behave by Left Wing standards.

That you dont know this is typical of how Democrats are.

Dimwitted, emotionally charged, blind people who're always trying to prove you arent incompetent.

We all abhor the attack.

But the more important aspect of the attack on Dear Paulie Pelosi (is that fawning enough?) is the obvious deception going on by the Pelosi family, the Capitol Police, the SFPD, the Secret Service, the Biden Administration, the DNC and the media.

And you know nor seem to care about THIS!

The old stereotype is of a married couple going to the dealer to buy a new car and while the men discuss features, specs, options and prices, the wife makes the transaction dependent on being able to find the car with the right upholstery color.

🙄
Oh please stop apologising. You're making my eyes water.

You couldn't give a rat's arse about either if the Pelosi's so cut the mealy mouthed crap.

How do you suppose making America great again is anything akin to a morally bankrupt idea?

Oh please stop apologising. You're making my eyes water.

You couldn't give a rat's arse about either if the Pelosi's so cut the mealy mouthed crap.
A brighter poster would not be on the Left.

A brighter poster would not expect Conservatives to react emotionally to an assault on the spouse of the woman who is believed responsible for setting up Trump and the patriots on J6.

A brighter poster would not ...

I could go on, but I refuse to indulge your sado-masochistic urges.

Werbung:
A brighter poster would not be on the Left.

A brighter poster would not expect Conservatives to react emotionally to an assault on the spouse
of the woman who is believed responsible for setting up Trump and the patriots on J6.
You're paranoia is showing again.
A brighter poster would not ...

I could go on, but I refuse to indulge your sado-masochistic urges.

Back