Some facts about Maga.

Werbung:
You found a black racist to rail on President Trump? Was that Maxine?
This guy defines Trumpism precisely as it is. He is not any kind of racist.
He's right you know. Trump did not want to wear a mask against Covid because it smeared his makeup.
And as a result, he and nearly everyone in the White House caught Covid.

Why cannot you see the TRUTH? Truth social is the opposite of the truth.

Starts a bit humourous but watch until end where the black guy tells it like it is.

Thank you for posting that.

He is spot on. More people need to hear that and understand it.

The maga people are afraid of diversity and equality for everyone because they are afraid that minorities will do to those white bigots what those white bigots did to minorities for centuries.

So their solution is that diversity and equality is bad and to fight it. Not try to come to an understanding. Not try to live peacefully. Not try to follow the constitution that says everyone is equal.

It's tearing our nation apart.

This guy defines Trumpism precisely as it is. He is not any kind of racist.
He's right you know. Trump did not want to wear a mask against Covid because it smeared his makeup.
And as a result, he and nearly everyone in the White House caught Covid.

Why cannot you see the TRUTH? Truth social is the opposite of the truth.
Lefties cling to silly narratives that are not even true. Masks do not stop the spread of covid no matter what Fauci and the mob of leftist followers claimed to the contrary. Biden wore masks and he got covid, as did hundreds of other Democrats who faithfully adhered to the bad advice of quacks in the government pretending to know what they were talking about.

Lefties cling to silly narratives that are not even true. Masks do not stop the spread of covid no matter what Fauci and the mob of leftist followers claimed to the contrary. Biden wore masks and he got covid, as did hundreds of other Democrats who faithfully adhered to the bad advice of quacks in the government pretending to know what they were talking about.
My doctor and every doctor in ever hospital I have ever visited wear masks. It is not painful to wear a mask nor anything other than mildly annoying. I wore a mask and I did not get Covid.

Trump refused because he wears makeup DAILY and the mask smeared his makeup. He is one vain asshole.

My doctor and every doctor in ever hospital I have ever visited wear masks. It is not painful to wear a mask nor anything other than mildly annoying. I wore a mask and I did not get Covid.

Trump refused because he wears makeup DAILY and the mask smeared his makeup. He is one vain asshole.
It wouldn't matter what trump says it does, mark will do what he says. He thinks he's god.

Of course they wear masks. Their policies are molded by their dependency on government funds influenced by public delusions, both of which pressured people to wear masks that never worked the way they mistakenly thought they would.

In every country on the planet, doctors and nurses wear masks because they are partially effective. You think it's all a monstrous conspiracy. Painters wear masks when they pain, Exterminators wear masks when the fumigate, but to you, it's all a conspiracy by people who ignore the Bible.

In every country on the planet, doctors and nurses wear masks because they are partially effective. You think it's all a monstrous conspiracy. Painters wear masks when they pain, Exterminators wear masks when the fumigate, but to you, it's all a conspiracy by people who ignore the Bible.
Masks are effective against certain types of dust, just not effective against covid.

Werbung:
Back