should Biden be made to take a competency test

Talking about mentally unstable you seem to fit that category.

You have absolutely no tolerance for a different opinion. You act like a raving lunatic anytime somebody disagrees with you.

You claim to be a Christian yet you are the epitome of a hateful asshole always attacking people.

You take the most moronic positions like defending a false arrest of an innocent person by police or defending the Iraq war.

You are obsessed with pedos for some reason but calling anybody who disagrees with you a pedo is not an effective way to argue.

Werbung:
On this episode, Will sits down with Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) who draws on his experience serving as the White House physician for three U.S. Presidents to explain why he believes President Biden is no longer fit to serve as President of the United States. Plus, Rep. Jackson lays out how Democrats may go about forcing President Biden out of office before the end of his first term.

What if Biden is putting on a charade to get us to misunderestimate him?​

In poker terms, sandbagging.

Making us think he has nothing upstairs, when he might actually be pretty functional.

President Reagan, Mastermind - SNL (6:55)​

Biden is not that smart
No. That was a comedy skit designed to make a point and using exaggeration to make the point humorously.

But, there could be times when he is more cognitively functional than he appears to be and he might be able to benefit by getting people to lower their guard or their expectations of him.

And when they think he is unable to register what is being said or done, he might be, in effect, spying on them up close and personal, without their knowledge.

Clearly, he has issues in this area, and I think he would fsil or show low levels . And I think the publics deserves to know
You never demanded the same from Trump yet he ended with a coup attempt on democracy.
You have to be kidding.

I hope Biden annoys you till your end. You deserve nothing less.

Werbung:
Back