should Biden be made to take a competency test

Werbung:
Clearly, he has issues in this area, and I think he would fsil or show low levels . And I think the publics deserves to know

if only there were something in the constitution about this. Like the 25th amendment. Oh there is.

your "deserves to know" doesn't mean anything.

if only there were something in the constitution about this. Like the 25th amendment. Oh there is.

your "deserves to know" doesn't mean anything. Odd the 25 th amendment says nothing about the president being forced or required mental tests . I posted a copy of it perhaps Ricky Retardo can show us all where it says that

Twenty-Fifth Amendment​

Section 1​

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2​

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3​

Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4​

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

Biden recently took the same health tests trump did and did poorly from a health stand point .
what's odd is he didn't take the mental competency test for some reason.
Any one find it odd he didnt take one ? Or was it because his handlers couldn't be in the room lol .Seriously why did he not take it like trump did ?

Lol lets look at some of those . gas prices have gone up under biden they didnt go down jobs lol thats a lie also you see most of those jobs you claim he created were already there . people lost jobs due to the pandemic which by the way Biden was to chicken shit to talk about with the chinese leader. Those jobs were mostly created under trump. They just have been going back to work.
The inflation act is just a cheap version of the green new deal its a spending act not a anti 8nflation act lol.

So 68 you come up with all of these nifty post that have zero with the subject at hand. So why don't you explain why joe is avoiding taking the test ?
There's a reason if you look hard enough you knowScreenshot_20221202-174526.png

O look now I have done it. I posted something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand just like you did. Or did I post a picture thats very relevant to the subject we're talking about ? Hummmm

Last edited:
Clearly, he has issues in this area, and I think he would fsil or show low levels . And I think the publics deserves to know

It is not constitutional to make a sitting president take some cognitive test.

We have constitutional means for removing a president who is dangerously incapable as Squidward said.

It is not constitutional to make a sitting president take some cognitive test.

We have constitutional means for removing a president who is dangerously incapable as Squidward said.
Yes I am aware of that. But my question is should he take the test or perhaps it should of been should all Presidents have to before taking office and during office.
Do you think there is a issue with joe?

Werbung:
Back