should Biden be made to take a competency test

Werbung:
Biden Visits Elementary School in Virginia, Asks the Children if They’re High Schoolers (VIDEO)

Yes, he should take such a test. But, what if that put Cackles in charge?

😵
Thats a good point as shes even more radical then he is.
I am sure there would have to be a new vote if you Couldnt pass before taking office.
I am fairly sure that Joe will never take one because he knows he has issues at times .he may think hes got it under control and can handle it . but its impossible for people not to see it.
Joe cant get right any more . lots of people with very mild dementia etc have good days and bad.
I have seen joe on good days and he did great and i have seen him on bad days where he forgets who who and what hes talking about starts mumbling and is lost not knowing where to go next and have to be guided off stage. Pretty sad of you ask me .

Thats a good point as shes even more radical then he is.
I am sure there would have to be a new vote if you Couldnt pass before taking office.
I am fairly sure that Joe will never take one because he knows he has issues at times .he may think hes got it under control and can handle it . but its impossible for people not to see it.
Joe cant get right any more . lots of people with very mild dementia etc have good days and bad.
I have seen joe on good days and he did great and i have seen him on bad days where he forgets who who and what hes talking about starts mumbling and is lost not knowing where to go next and have to be guided off stage. Pretty sad of you ask me .
Hey Hey Hey! Ho Ho Ho!

JOEY B HAS GOT TO GO!!!

TAT deferred the thread from:
Should Biden be "made" to take a test? To
Is Biden mentally impaired?

He is obviously impaired but that is not what stood out for me in the OP. Should he be made to take such a test. The answer to that question is obviously no.

No president(It applies to both parties) can be made to sit for some test.

. . . . He is obviously impaired but that is not what stood out for me in the OP. Should he be made to take such a test . . . .

I am pretty sure you just answered your own question. "He is obviously impaired" so therefore the answer is a no-brainer YES.

. . . . The answer to that question is obviously no. . . . .

Wow.

. . . . No president(It applies to both parties) can be made to sit for some test.

Says who? If you can impeach a president and if you can remove a president because he is unable to discharge his duties then you damm sure can make a drooling senile bufoon like Boden take a test.

I am pretty sure you just answered your own question. "He is obviously impaired" so therefore the answer is a no-brainer YES.

Wow.

Says who? If you can impeach a president and if you can remove a president because he is unable to discharge his duties then you damm sure can make a drooling senile bufoon like Boden take a test.
Yep!

No!View attachment 2164
Biden is smart and he loves black people!
Racist!
Trump!
Judge Joe Brown With An Interesting Story About Donald Trump (12:42)

(1:06) Interviewer: "Is Trump a racist?"

Brown: "I don't think so."

(3:06) Trump dated Black women and walked them down red carpets at celebrity events.

5:09 Trump financed 2 Jesse Jackson POTUS campaigns

Last edited:

Wow.

Where in the constitution does it allow for that? Tell me how that process works.

I'm talking about law not feelings. Yes we have the means to remove a president who is brain dead but that is not the question. Can we "make" a sitting president take a test. No we cannot.

So take off your blinders, take off your authoritarian attitudes and think. Anything republicans can do to Biden democrats could do to a republican president. Making, using force to compel a president of the United states to take some test? That is stupid!!!!

Werbung:
Back