Science is often wrong

I admit I don't know exactly
But every day things work exactly as predicted by science
That far outweighs your stupid random examples

Let me know when the science behind your computer doesn't work
you really do not understand what science is do you meat head . There is a difference behind science and engineering.

no show me where its right 99,999 percent as you claim meat head . You saifd it not me . So prove it . or stfu

Werbung:
I have no clue but its a lot if you recall science at one time said the earth was flat and the center of the universe .

But you post the link showing its 99.999 percent correct as you claim . I want to see it . I have posted multiple links showing your wrong and you don't like it just like you do not want to hear the truth about democrats and the Biden crime family

Every day we rely on the careful work of scientists in ways both big and small. From the ability to send an emoji halfway across the world to the countless miracles of modern medicine, the mechanics of our everyday lives constantly involve the fruits of scientific labor

From your own link lol

Every day we rely on the careful work of scientists in ways both big and small. From the ability to send an emoji halfway across the world to the countless miracles of modern medicine, the mechanics of our everyday lives constantly involve the fruits of scientific labor

From your own link lol
your a idiot and are cluess what science is .

• Science can also be understood as a highly skilled technique or practice. In more contemporary terms, science is a system of acquiring knowledge based on the scientific process or method in order to organize a body of knowledge gained through research. Science is a continuing effort to discover and increase knowledge through research.

you really do not understand what science is do you meat head . There is a difference behind science and engineering.

no show me where its right 99,999 percent as you claim meat head . You saifd it not me . So prove it . or stfu
Haha I just posted a quote from your own link koron

Science is behind our everyday products hahaha
Moron

Science has worked 100 percent for me
When has it failed you moron?

Haha I just posted a quote from your own link koron

Science is behind our everyday products hahaha
Moron
here you go lug nut more links proving your dum ass is wrong yet you refuse to give . When you do not even know what science is .

Just proves science can be wring as it often has been
The article you quoted starts out with, "Several scientists have suggested....". That does not mean that science is wrong. It only means what it says.

If you go to the original article, they give statistics and their source for data. The next step in a controversy is non-affiliated research to attempt to reproduce their results, a procedure that took place when room temperature superconductivity, or room temperature nuclear fusion was reported, hyped, and shown to be false. If the results are verified, only then should the older science be reconsidered.

The title of the OP, "Science is often wrong" is certainly true for the deep history, which includes flat earth, phlogiston, etc. However your reference title, "Scientists are wrong about the universe" illustrates that magazine articles often go way overboard in hyperbole especially in the title, to get readers to go to their site and read the article and surrounding advertisements.

Werbung:
Back