Was I right all along ?

You two were talking about me to each other, moron, not responding to me
Granted your posts show little evidence of thinking, but you must have been thinking about me in some fashion to decide to discuss me amongst yourselves duh
Now now Little 3 cell you have been saying that about every conservative here and that were all gay and obsessed with you.
Why kind of weirdo sicko are you 3 cell.

Werbung:
I'll accept your misunderstanding of my thinking to admit with qualification for your benefit that I was wrong to give the impression that I believe plants must eat dead animals to live.
Even as you read this, there are dozens of mites crawling about your skin, scalp and eyebrows. But not to worry, they just eat your flaky old dead skin.

Even as you read this, there are dozens of mites crawling about your skin, scalp and eyebrows. But not to worry, they just eat your flaky old dead skin.

Job 19:25-27
King James Version

25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.​

How long do you think it would take for your reins to be consumed within you?
Can you tell us when the latter days is? People wanna know that sort of thing.
Are skin worms necessary for you to see God? How many skin worms does a person need to see God?

Werbung:
Life could not possibly have begun with a single life form and evolved from there

From what I've read from your posts you are christian and believe in creationism.

The christian god was a single life form. Where did your god come from and how could a single life form create life?

If you believe in the Bible, then you must believe that all humans come from incest. Twice. Once with Eve, Adam and their children then again after the great flood with Noah.

No one really knows how life started on this planet. Science has theories which are more logical than a story from a book written by humans thousands of years ago.

Back