Let the able take their place

Neutral Evil

This is one of the central issues we need to address in education. The talented, gifted students are the salt of this planet. They will be our guiding light into the future. The others, who seek to hook rich girl or boyfriends are only an impediment to the success of the truly promising ones. They are an obstruction that must be culled out by the strong in mind.

A girl I knew, Martha, was a perfect example of a failure. Her mother was a teacher of Spanish and English and Spanish at a Centre in Honduras. Her father was an administrator in a furniture store. She proved herself to be a bright person, scoring 98 points in her B1 Catalan test at the Concorci de normalitzacio de llengues, but her ultimate goal is to find a rich boy friend. She showed no interest in jumping a level from B2 to B3 by doing a test as I had. Martha was more content to go slowly and then make a catch along the way or later on in her life.

She told me this herself and betrayed her true inadequacy. Someone so capable who doesn´t push as hard as she can, climb to whatever heights she can doesn´t deserve to have such a brilliant intellect. She only occupies the space of those who are willing to take advantage of their own superiority. I, however, am one of the man made forces of who will cull out weaklings like her, exceed them, do better than they and be the true followers, leaders and teachers of the future.

Werbung:
This is one of the central issues we need to address in education. The talented, gifted students are the salt of this planet. They will be our guiding light into the future. The others, who seek to hook rich girl or boyfriends are only an impediment to the success of the truly promising ones. They are an obstruction that must be culled out by the strong in mind.

A girl I knew, Martha, was a perfect example of a failure. Her mother was a teacher of Spanish and English and Spanish at a Centre in Honduras. Her father was an administrator in a furniture store. She proved herself to be a bright person, scoring 98 points in her B1 Catalan test at the Concorci de normalitzacio de llengues, but her ultimate goal is to find a rich boy friend. She showed no interest in jumping a level from B2 to B3 by doing a test as I had. Martha was more content to go slowly and then make a catch along the way or later on in her life.

She told me this herself and betrayed her true inadequacy. Someone so capable who doesn´t push as hard as she can, climb to whatever heights she can doesn´t deserve to have such a brilliant intellect. She only occupies the space of those who are willing to take advantage of their own superiority. I, however, am one of the man made forces of who will cull out weaklings like her, exceed them, do better than they and be the true followers, leaders and teachers of the future.

"Neutral Evil," indeed.

What are you trying to say here? I read the anecdotes and the title of the thread, and I am confused as to what we are to discuss.

Werbung:
Back