Public Schools - Indoctrination Centers

Cruella

Outrage as Pennsylvania high school marching band commemorates 1917 Russian Revolution at half time

"A Pennsylvania High School marching band has caused outrage commemorating the Russian Revolution in a halftime performance - brandishing red flags, uniforms, hammers and sickles.

Parents and Historians of students at New Oxford High School have lambasted the choice of entertainment which remembers an event that gave way to Communism and the deaths of millions.

-snip-

Rebecca Harbaugh, the superintendent for the Conewago Valley School District, insisted that the performance had not been an endorsement of the regime. She added that it was the music that was being celebrated and was sorry it was not viewed as a history lesson."

Werbung:
I went online to do a little checking because I just didn't believe this, all I can say is Holy Crap! This Harbaugh woman is clueless, even after all the objections that have been raised she still doesn't get it. What's even worse is that this performance was done as part of a band competition, and they won!

One more example of why it's so important for parents to be involved in their local school district, if for no other reason than to check the influence of people like Harbaugh who seek jobs where they can warp the young and impressionable.

I went online to do a little checking because I just didn't believe this, all I can say is Holy Crap! This Harbaugh woman is clueless, even after all the objections that have been raised she still doesn't get it. What's even worse is that this performance was done as part of a band competition, and they won!

One more example of why it's so important for parents to be involved in their local school district, if for no other reason than to check the influence of people like Harbaugh who seek jobs where they can warp the young and impressionable.

You don't have to have kids in school to get involved. Most school board meetings and programs are open to the community at large. Many schools also use volunteers to help in classrooms, playground supervisors, lunch monitors, crossing guards, fund raisers, etc. Good way to get to know the staff and curriculum. Support the "parent trigger" laws, that give parents the option to "shut down" failing schools.

Would it be OK for a marching band to dress as Nazi's if they're performing Wagner?

Somehow I think Ms. Harbaugh would have instinctively known that would be a bad idea....

Would it be OK for a marching band to dress as Nazi's if they're performing Wagner?

Somehow I think Ms. Harbaugh would have instinctively known that would be a bad idea....

Would she? I suspect Ms. Harbaugh was educated in the same Indoctrination Centers as her students, and there lies the problem.

There is a video out there of a Russian KGB spy who defected. His name is/was Yuri Bezmenov. He explains the process of "demoralization" in an interview on how they had alread completed the phase of indoctrination into the intellectual community back in the 60's.

Here is part of the interview;

"It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages. The first one being "demoralization". It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of [their] enemy. In other words, Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generation of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism....

The result? The result you can see ... the people who graduated in the 60's, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational systems. You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society."

Read the rest here http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwashing/2007/bezmenov.htm

School Lets Dems Register Students to Vote, But Not GOP

Pasco County Schools confirmed to Fox News that volunteers from Organizing For America were given access to as many as a half dozen high school and middle school campuses.

Florida Republicans are outraged after a school district allowed a pro-Obama organization to conduct student voter registration drives and deliver speeches to classes – but denied the Romney campaign similar opportunities.

A high school band commemorated the Russian revolution by playing music from that era and showing hammers and sickles.

Therefore, all schools are indoctrinating kids to be Communists, or at least Democrats, which is pretty much the same thing.

A high school band commemorated the Russian revolution by playing music from that era and showing hammers and sickles.

Therefore, all schools are indoctrinating kids to be Communists, or at least Democrats, which is pretty much the same thing.

So why don't you say what you really mean.

when they start teaching the truth about Lincoln then we can revisit this.

Was Lincoln a Communist?
We know he wasn't a Democrat.

Lincoln was a Whig only Whigs were laughed off the political landscape so he renamed them Republicans.
The truth in question is what he did and did not do and why.
Of course Marx and Engels were known and in discussion so to think that portions of their ideas may have made it into the political vernacular is not out of the realm of possibility.

Education's Great Divide: My Time in the Trenches

On perhaps my saddest day of teaching, I was witness to an assembly presented to juniors and seniors at La Puente High School under color of "AIDS Awareness." Within the 45-minute series of very cleverly devised humorous skits and demonstrations, I beheld the barbaric demolition of the underpinnings of the Judeo-Christian West before my very eyes. Along with provocative descriptions of male-on-male coitus and the disparagement "twisted and perverse" directed at anyone who found fault with the emancipated vision of a sexual free-for-all was a single demonstration that elicited only wild applause and profound laughter amongst the audience.

A mid-twenties young woman, in showing how the transmission of AIDS would be nipped in the bud by condoms, unwrapped a condom, placed it in her mouth, and proceeded to insert a cucumber -- using her lips to unroll the condom around the circumference of the vegetable. She then brought students of both sexes on stage and had them perform the same activity -- some with a strange adeptness and others rather clumsily. I looked around the auditorium to see if a teacher or administrator would stop this, but those in attendance were laughing as hard as the students.

Never, ever in 38 years of teaching did I witness anything that even remotely resembled the description you just posted. I can't prove it didn't happen at that particular high school at that particular time, but it is certainly not common practice if it ever did happen. Moreover, as a former high school student of the '50s, I can assure you that the tales of curricular difficulty in days of yore are mostly made up and/or generalizations.

While the essay in the American Thinker is not based on reality of today's schools, there is much to criticize. I'd start with the lack of effective discipline, the students who aren't there to get an education, and the layers of bureaucracy. However, if you look at today's standards, you'll see they are at least as exacting as anything from the good old days, if not more so.

Werbung:
Back