Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison

I never heard of anyone doing that before on purpose. So to me it was strange.

Isn't it dangerous? I don't care if this guy lives or dies but in general if it was just a nice person ... isn't it dangerous and hard to get them out of a coma?

Pocket is correct. It is an often used method to keep people in a state of deep rest while their body heals. In fact, it was used on Gabrielle Gifford to allow her brain to heal. It' s not that different from a deep general anesthesia.

I'm not sure if this is the case here, but it is far from unusual.
I'msure you can find a lot more info on the web.

Werbung:
I never heard of anyone doing that before on purpose. So to me it was strange.

Isn't it dangerous? I don't care if this guy lives or dies but in general if it was just a nice person ... isn't it dangerous and hard to get them out of a coma?

its pretty common in terms of people in really bad shape, especially Head trama as noted above with the Giffords case. In fact with major head trauma its almost expected rather then rare.

its pretty common in terms of people in really bad shape, especially Head trama as noted above with the Giffords case. In fact with major head trauma its almost expected rather then rare.

I was just looking it up, it's not like a normal coma its easy apparently to wake them up. You learn something new everyday :)

I still don't want to be in one :)

Werbung:
Back