Polygamist leader Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison

Werbung:
There are so many child sex offenders on parole or even done with parole on the streets right now, and I have followed the cases of numerous child sex offenders who got off with probation or light 6 month sentences. I could spend a long time looking up cases but I just got home from a long trip and googled quickly a couple of websites.

Again, I am glad this guy is gone for good and I wish every single child sex offender would spend life in prison. My earlier complaint wasn't just about this guy it was about the justice system in general.

Sex Offender and Child Molester Statistics
According to the U. S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, on any given day there are approximately 234,000 sex offenders who were convicted of rape or sexual assault and are in the custody or control of correction agencies. Consider the following statistics:
* The median age of the victims of convicted sex offenders was less than 13 years old.
* Approximately 24% of those offenders confined for rape and 19% of those imprisoned for sexual assault had been on parole or probation at the time of the crime.
* In one year alone, approximately 4,300 child molesters in 15 states were released from imprisonment.
* Of the 4,300 child molesters released, approximately 3.3% were rearrested within three years for another sex offense against a child.

http://childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

Sex Offenders get off easy!?
Today's issue is Sexual Offenders. It's all over the news. The ACLU is on their side to ban the registry websites after the killings in Maine, & they're suing Indianapolis for a city ordinance. It's crazy!

But here are the two most appauling things & I want your oppinions!

Vermont - judge sentences child molester to 60-days in jail (he molested a girl for 4 yrs!) Why? He needs therapy & the prison won't provide it.

Nebraska - judge refuses to send child molester to prison (victim was 12) because he's only 5' 1" & that would make him a target for other inmates. He gets 10 years probation.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006060123923
Illegal alien child molester gets light sentence

APRIL 26, 2011 BY CRIMINALINVADERS LEAVE A COMMENT
White Plains (NY) Journal News
A 31-year-old illegal [alien] was sentenced today to serve five years in prison for sexually abusing a 7-year-old New Rochelle girl. – Rosendo Martinez-Zeferino, of 226 Webster Ave., had pleaded guilty to first-degree criminal sexual act in exchange for the prison term. – He could have been sentenced to 25 years in prison if convicted at trial… Read More

http://criminalinvaders.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/illegal-alien-child-molester-gets-light-sentence/

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/08/10/081011-news-jeffs-habit/

"According to one of his former jailers, the convicted child rapist masturbated more or less continuously while in custody. Rick Bradley, a guard at the county jail where Jeffs was kept in the weeks prior to his trial, told The Daily that the 55-year-old seemed to be suffering from sexual withdrawal and pleasured himself “a lot.” What does that mean, exactly — five times a day? More, Bradley said."

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/08/10/081011-news-jeffs-habit/

"According to one of his former jailers, the convicted child rapist masturbated more or less continuously while in custody. Rick Bradley, a guard at the county jail where Jeffs was kept in the weeks prior to his trial, told The Daily that the 55-year-old seemed to be suffering from sexual withdrawal and pleasured himself “a lot.” What does that mean, exactly — five times a day? More, Bradley said."

Dang I knew he was crazy, gross and a million other words but it seems to get more and more disgusting!

Dang I knew he was crazy, gross and a million other words but it seems to get more and more disgusting!

Well, I'm sure he'll find plenty of "wives" willing to humor him in prison. . .but they won't be 12 years old and they won't get pregnant!

I hope HE gets used by "macho guys" for a change! Problem is. . .he might get to like it!

Has anyone given any thought to this guy? Is he charismatic? Can he spell bind people? I am wondering if, after 2 weeks in prison, he won't have another cult following him just as fervently as his last cult?

Ya' just never know. Dahmer had a....following... that saved taxpayers a lot of money. Sometimes a "following" in prison is a good thing.

It says the doctors induced a coma

weird!

Well, as long as he is in a coma, they can feed him and keep him alive.

Wich I have mixed feelings with. . .In one way, I wish he stayed alive to go through his own hell in jail.

In the other hand, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he died!

Either way, I resent the fact that WE have to pay to keep him alive, whether it be in a coma or walking around in jail!

Werbung:
why is that odd? its fairly common..its a way to keep the body alive and let it repair itself natural with less damage.

I never heard of anyone doing that before on purpose. So to me it was strange.

Isn't it dangerous? I don't care if this guy lives or dies but in general if it was just a nice person ... isn't it dangerous and hard to get them out of a coma?

Back