Planned Parenthood and the real war on women

Is there the opinion here that anyone is forcing abortions on anyone? It is a choice not a mandate! I was raped at 12 years old and my poor grandmother was full of fear that I might have been impregnated. She made me promise not to tell anyone because "Christian girls do not get raped." When I got my period she was thrilled. What if I had been nailed? Should I not have the choice?

Somebody please give me the agenda of this forum! Unless it is based on individual freedoms, I will slip away. Read George Orwell and understand his message.

Sorry for your ordeal. There are differing opinions on abortion here. My own belief is that abortion is murder. But I do have a few exceptions and that one is in the event of rape. I'm also not against the morning after pill, but only if it's used the morning after, not several weeks later. That's the period of cell division before the enbryo is formed.

Conception takes place in the fallopian tubes, and it takes a few days to travel into the uterus to implant. If the cell division isn't perfect, or if the condition of the uterus isn't perfect, the dividing cells cannot implant themselves. Some women can conceive every month, yet their uterus does not allow the implantation to occure and they have a normal period never knowing they had conceived. That's also the basis of birth control called an IUD. It prevents a conceived egg from implanting. But I'm sure you know all that.

Werbung:
Is there the opinion here that anyone is forcing abortions on anyone? It is a choice not a mandate! I was raped at 12 years old and my poor grandmother was full of fear that I might have been impregnated. She made me promise not to tell anyone because "Christian girls do not get raped." When I got my period she was thrilled. What if I had been nailed? Should I not have the choice?

Somebody please give me the agenda of this forum! Unless it is based on individual freedoms, I will slip away. Read George Orwell and understand his message.
Forcing people to pay taxes so the government can pay for abortions is an issue with some people. Also forcing religious groups to pay for things related to the topic that is against their religion. It’s strange to me, we are talking about a human being and some talk about it as though it’s a choice like I’ll take onions on my burger or hold the cheese.

I was also raped and I did have an abortion and I have wondered why I punished a child for something they had nothing to do with. I didn’t think of it that way back then, I wish I had.

I think you are right about the 1984. Our world has become a world where what is wrong and disgusting is called right and what is right is considered wrong and you are the problem and a threat if you point that out

Have you considered the freedom of the unborn child?

Werbung:

what of the individual freedom of the one being aborted ? every child is unique else all siblings would remain 100% identical.

Back