Planned Parenthood Abortion Director Fired, Becomes Pro-Life

Pandora

“As someone who had believed the lie that Planned Parenthood was all about “preventing abortions,” Sue voiced her concerns about this within Planned Parenthood … and they promptly fired her.”

This is good news, I am glad she was fired and even more glad she has become pro-life or perhaps more pro-life than she used to be. Now we can learn even more of the dirty little secrets that are not already exposed in that dirty organization.

Full story here

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/11/17/planned-parenthood-abrotion-director-fired-becomes-pro-life/

Werbung:
“As someone who had believed the lie that Planned Parenthood was all about “preventing abortions,” Sue voiced her concerns about this within Planned Parenthood … and they promptly fired her.”

This is good news, I am glad she was fired and even more glad she has become pro-life or perhaps more pro-life than she used to be. Now we can learn even more of the dirty little secrets that are not already exposed in that dirty organization.

Full story here

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/11/17/planned-parenthood-abrotion-director-fired-becomes-pro-life/

It is too bad more believers in baby killing have not changed their minds. I think things are changing for the better as more young people realize that abortion is killing your child.

Remember back a few decades when the Left said the fetus was nothing more than an nonviable tissue mass? They did all they could to convince people that committing abortion was just a simple operation and not something to concern yourself with. I never believed those lies.

Again, proof the Left ALWAYS lies.

50 million killed in the womb Americans, is so appalling.

It is too bad more believers in baby killing have not changed their minds. I think things are changing for the better as more young people realize that abortion is killing your child.

Remember back a few decades when the Left said the fetus was nothing more than an nonviable tissue mass? They did all they could to convince people that committing abortion was just a simple operation and not something to concern yourself with. I never believed those lies.

Again, proof the Left ALWAYS lies.

50 million killed in the womb Americans, is so appalling.

Well as science gets better it shows how developed a person is at the time of abortions and babies delivered way early still have a good chance to survive. The more people learn the more opinions will change. My son’s girlfriend posted a pro-life link on her Facebook with actual footage of a partial birth abortion. I was happy to see that almost all of her friends her age were totally against it. That gave me hope for the future generations. It’s the people like just retiring and I don’t mean all of them but baby boomers are like cockroaches IMHO again not all but they are the biggest group of good for nothings I have ever read about throughout history. They as a group are the single most destructive horrible group on earth. And to think they were raised by the greatest generation ever :confused:

I hope we're seeing a return to moral living. Perhaps an unintended of uber-liberal overreach ?

PLC1 and I talked in an old thread about how the pendulum swings through out history. Sometimes it swings really hard one way but then swings back just as hard the other. I guess we need to figure out how far left we have become to see how hard right the pendulum swings on this issue.

PLC1 and I talked in an old thread about how the pendulum swings through out history. Sometimes it swings really hard one way but then swings back just as hard the other. I guess we need to figure out how far left we have become to see how hard right the pendulum swings on this issue.

yup. I have seen glimmers of hope in society particularly among the young. even they know that so much of what the left has done is just wrong.

yup. I have seen glimmers of hope in society particularly among the young. even they know that so much of what the left has done is just wrong.

Yes there are glimmers of hope. I believe the stats show young people are generally against killing their offspring in the womb.

A close friend of mine (a baby boomer) advised his teenage daughter a few years ago to consider having an abortion, should she become pregnant.

How could a grandfather want his grandchild killed??? CRAZY!!!

Anyway the daughter was adamant that she would never kill her offspring even if she were unmarried. She never did have an unplanned pregnancy to my knowledge and recently married a nice young man.

The wedding was fantastic even if there was no reference to the Almighty.

Yes there are glimmers of hope. I believe the stats show young people are generally against killing their offspring in the womb.

A close friend of mine (a baby boomer) advised his teenage daughter a few years ago to consider having an abortion, should she become pregnant.

How could a grandfather want his grandchild killed??? CRAZY!!!

Anyway the daughter was adamant that she would never kill her offspring even if she were unmarried. She never did have an unplanned pregnancy to my knowledge and recently married a nice young man.

The wedding was fantastic even if there was no reference to the Almighty.

My mom tried to get all of her kids to have abortions. To her its not a baby its a clump of tissue. I think because she herself had so many, for her to change her mind about it now would make her think about her own choices and its more simple to stay in the dark rather than see the truth. But none of her 5 kids are pro abortion except my sister who if she were ever forced to look at the evidence she would change her mind I am betting. She has already changed her mind on partial birth abortions.

Werbung:
Back