Planned Parenthood and the real war on women

It's terrible for a fetus to be aborted, but if its born and grows up in horrible circumstances and lives a life of utter misery ,suffering and hopelessness , and never gets a chance to amount to anything in life, that's just fine and
dandy ! Sheesh ! You anti-choicers are the worst hypocrites on earth !

There isn't any need for a child to grow up in utter misery in this country.

Werbung:
We already have too many children growing up in utter pbverty in America . Unless we do more to help poor pregnant women so that
they will be able to provide decent food,shelter, education and medical care for their children, born or unbonr, we will never be ab;le to reduce the abortion rate,let alone stop abortion altogether, which is impossible anyway.
Pro-choicers like me don't like abortion and don't want abortions to happen. We're just realistic enough to realize that trying to stop abortion by making it illegal is not only futile but disastrously counterproductive. It's like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

We already have too many children growing up in utter pbverty in America . Unless we do more to help poor pregnant women so that
they will be able to provide decent food,shelter, education and medical care for their children, born or unbonr, we will never be ab;le to reduce the abortion rate,let alone stop abortion altogether, which is impossible anyway.
Pro-choicers like me don't like abortion and don't want abortions to happen. We're just realistic enough to realize that trying to stop abortion by making it illegal is not only futile but disastrously counterproductive. It's like trying to stop a forest fire by pouring gasoline on it .

Everything in life has a cause and effect. Why don't you ask yourself; why are there any abortions in the first place? Why do irresponsible young men and women think it's okay to have a baby in poverty and out of wedlock and expect society at large to pay for their mistakes? What could be changed in the concience of our society that would eliminate the perceived need to abort or to raise a child in a poverty? If you change that thinking, you can change the outcome.

Not all women who have abortions are "irresponsble young people". Many are in fact desperately poor married women .

Not all women who have abortions are "irresponsble young people". Many are in fact desperately poor married women .

Not likely. The majority are young and irresponsible. Pregnancy is one of the easiest things to prevent. I don't think you realize the trauma involved in having to go through an abortion. It's a decision they have to live with their whole life, and as they mature many of them can't forgive themselves for it. Abortions don't just hurt the fetus, it injures the soul of those who chose to do it.

How do you get pregnant from a gay man? Bi sexual I get but not gay.
ed.
It turns out that the label of "gay" is not very useful. In reality gay is quite fluid. Many people are gay sometimes and not gay at other times. There are even huge amounts of "gay" who are married to women. They gay community wants you to believe that all of these men are confused and closeted. Some of them no doubt are. Others are simply straight when they get married and then decide/realize that they are gay.

You are basing your conclusions on fallacies (very typical of most lefties I know). The poor in America live very well by most standards. In fact, a recent study claimed the poor can receive annual benefits totaling $67k. So, once again you are WRONG!!!

It appears you HATE the poor. You want them to murder their babies. Most intolerant...but very leftist, genocidal, and eugenics of YOU.

My father grew up terribly poor and before the HUGE welfare programs now in existence. Some days he had little to eat. In your deluded world, his mother should have aborted him. So, it is better to murder your baby than let it live in a poor household, in your ah ah ah....mind.

You and Heimlich Himmler have much in common. Do you resemble him as well?
245px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707%2C_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg

You don't know what you're talking about. I don't "hate" the poor.Far from it. What you say about the poor being so "well off" is baloney. We DO have lots of very poor people who are struggling to get by. They do not get the help they need to rise out of poverty. If many of the poor women who have had abortions had actually given birth, their children would have grown up in horrible circumstances .
Pro-choicers like me do not "like" abortion, and don't actually want abortions to happen. In fact, all pro-choicers want to PREVENT as many abortions as possible. But that's more easily said than done.
Poor women have abortions because they do not want to see their children growing up in abject misery .
How can you blame them? What good is being born if you are doomed to a life of abject poverty, hunger,malnutrition,lack of education,health care and job opportunity when you grow up ?
The mor epoverty there isin a nation,the more abortions. The less poverty, the fewer abortions.
It's as simple as that. This is why the prosperous countries of Europe have the world's LOWEST abortion rates .
Making abortion illegal has never stopped women from having abortions. It never has and never will.
In fact, far more abortions happen in poor countries where it is illegal than cxountries where it is legal.

Poor women have abortions because they do not want to see their children growing up in abject misery .
How can you blame them? What good is being born if you are doomed to a life of abject poverty, hunger,malnutrition,lack of education,health care and job opportunity when you grow up ?

The above statement is a complete fallacy. NO ONE IN AMERICA GROWS UP IN 'ABJECT MISERY.' NO ONE!

You seem to think America is like it was in the depths of the Great Depression (well...under BO we are headed in that direction), courtesy of the failed policies of the left's hero FDR. You have failed to learn that $15 TRILLION has been confiscated and transferred to the poor, thanks the fool and butcher of Vietnam LBJ and his Great Society programs....intended solely to buy the votes of African Americans, which has worked out handsomely for the D Party (really commies), since Blacks vote overwhelmingly for Ds (really commies).

$15 Trillion and still you claim poor Americans live in ABJECT MISERY. And to conclude from this fallacy, that killing the baby is acceptable because that might grow up poor is TOTALLY SICK.

How can you be so blind to the truth?

You don't know what you're talking about. I don't "hate" the poor.Far from it. What you say about the poor being so "well off" is baloney. We DO have lots of very poor people who are struggling to get by. They do not get the help they need to rise out of poverty. If many of the poor women who have had abortions had actually given birth, their children would have grown up in horrible circumstances .
Pro-choicers like me do not "like" abortion, and don't actually want abortions to happen. In fact, all pro-choicers want to PREVENT as many abortions as possible. But that's more easily said than done.
The mor epoverty there isin a nation,the more abortions. The less poverty, the fewer abortions.
It's as simple as that. This is why the prosperous countries of Europe have the world's LOWEST abortion rates .
Making abortion illegal has never stopped women from having abortions. It never has and never will.
In fact, far more abortions happen in poor countries where it is illegal than cxountries where it is legal.

And you think it is right for the mother to murder these two babies, if she is poor. You and the Nazis have much in common.
dn21888-1_300.jpg

Watch the twins move around in the womb here http://www.newscientist.com/article...irst-time.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

Very cool video.

Knowing some Americans think murdering them for convenience sake is okay, makes me sick!

And you think it is right for the mother to murder these two babies, if she is poor. You and the Nazis have much in common.
dn21888-1_300.jpg

Watch the twins move around in the womb here http://www.newscientist.com/article...irst-time.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

Very cool video.

Knowing some Americans think murdering them for convenience sake is okay, makes me sick!

while some girls will abort no matter what, its not as many as those who do it as a convenience today. perhaps if cased with a change in the paradigm, girls will think like woman and keep their knees crossed tto relieve themselves the burdens of unwanted children. takes no effort or cost o be child free.

while some girls will abort no matter what, its not as many as those who do it as a convenience today. perhaps if cased with a change in the paradigm, girls will think like woman and keep their knees crossed tto relieve themselves the burdens of unwanted children. takes no effort or cost o be child free.

In this day and age, a women or girl can keep her legs open and still not get pregnant. Its as simple as using a condom or other form of birth control. So, an unwanted pregnancy should seldom occur. But then what would the abortion industry do?

Romney wants to stop government funded abortions. Go Romney. If they think birth control is expensive, wait until they have to pay for the murder themselves.

Romney wants to stop government funded abortions. Go Romney. If they think birth control is expensive, wait until they have to pay for the murder themselves.

The Rs talk a good game when it comes to baby murder, but do little. I expect the same from Romney.

Werbung:
Back