Out-of-control spending Biden blames Republicans for his debt woes

Werbung:
Yes he did because he belched how he had improved the economy after Obama but he didn't. He ran it further into debt by 7 trillion in four years, massive inflation, interest rates high and now Biden has the lowest unemployment in history.

Trump is the scumbag crook and his upcoming trials will prove it. His kids are in on it too. They should all be in jail.
Obama increased the US debt by more than $7 trillion in 8 years while Republicans under Trump increased the debt $3 trillion in 3 years and Democrats under Trump added $5 trillion more to the debt in just the 1st year they controlled the budget writing in the House during Trump's term.

Obama increased the US debt by more than $7 trillion in 8 years while Republicans under Trump increased the debt $3 trillion in 3 years and Democrats under Trump added $5 trillion more to the debt in just the 1st year they controlled the budget writing in the House during Trump's term.

you keep ignoring the senate's role. lol. for obvious reasons.
spending is a function of all the house and senate and potus.
your attempts to excuse republicans fail again

i do defend americans of all kinds and their rights, as any true american should.
I also defend the rights of all Americans including Trump's right to due process and a fair trial in political impeachments that was denied him by fascist Democrat razor-thin House majorities.

you keep ignoring the senate's role. lol. for obvious reasons.
spending is a function of all the house and senate and potus.
your attempts to excuse republicans fail again
The House writes the spending bills but the bills must also be approved by the Senate and then signed by the President in order to pass, no matter how much pork and waste may or may not be in the bills.

i do defend americans of all kinds and their rights, as any true american should.
I also defend right that do not interfering with others such as tranny and cross dresser who use women's bathroom and compete in women's sports or get SPECIAL treatment and exposure to children encouraged like you do
That violates women's rights and childrens rights in case your dumb ass didn't know. Democrats are violating others rights by doing this.
You my be to stupid you comprehend this but being born with a weenie makes you a man no matter if you think your a woman you will always be.

I also defend the rights of all Americans including Trump's right to due process and a fair trial in political impeachments that was denied him by fascist Democrat razor-thin House majorities.
Good for you lol
Nothing to do with my post

Ps Trump got due process in the impeachment, legal moron

I also defend right that do not interfering with others such as tranny and cross dresser who use women's bathroom and compete in women's sports or get SPECIAL treatment and exposure to children encouraged like you do
That violates women's rights and childrens rights in case your dumb ass didn't know. Democrats are violating others rights by doing this.
You my be to stupid you comprehend this but being born with a weenie makes you a man no matter if you think your a woman you will always be.
So sue if you think rights were violated
Put your money where your mouth is

Obama increased the US debt by more than $7 trillion in 8 years while Republicans under Trump increased the debt $3 trillion in 3 years
Trump increased the debt by 8 trillion in 4 years. The largest increase by any POTUS in history. You are a liar.
and Democrats under Trump added $5 trillion more to the debt in just the 1st year they controlled the budget writing in the House during Trump's term.
Trump was the POTUS and he knew exactly what was happening. He signed the docs. If the reverse were the case, would you exclude Biden from the blame?
Of course not you hypocrite.

Ps Trump got due process in the impeachment, legal moron

You are wrong. Democrats denied Trump his due process rights and then justified themselves for doing that.

Due-Process Rights Don’t Apply in an Impeachment Trial​

You are wrong. Democrats denied Trump his due process rights and then justified themselves for doing that.

Due-Process Rights Don’t Apply in an Impeachment Trial​

Right they don't apply duh
So they weren't denied because they weren't his rights to start with
God you are a legal moron

Right they don't apply duh
So they weren't denied because they weren't his rights to start with
God you are a legal moron
Democrats lie when they claim Trump does not have rights, such as the right to due process, such as the right of protection against unlawful searches and seizures, such as the right for an accused to confront his lying 'whistleblowing' false accuser face to face, such as lawyer/client privilege rights, such as the right of presidents to declassify documents, and so forth.

Democrats lie when they claim Trump does not have rights, such as the right to due process, such as the right of protection against unlawful searches and seizures, such as the right for an accused to confront his lying 'whistleblowing' false accuser face to face, such as lawyer/client privilege rights, such as the right of presidents to declassify documents, and so forth.
Of course he has rights and none were denied in his impeachment, legal moron

List any specific rights he was denied and provide proof, legal moron

Werbung:
Of course he has rights and none were denied in his impeachment, legal moron

List any specific rights he was denied and provide proof, legal moron
Democrats claim they did not violate Trump's rights, but they lie. Democrats are like whores who sin and then claim they have done nothing wrong.

Proverbs 30:20
Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Back