Out-of-control spending Biden blames Republicans for his debt woes

Werbung:
Not having a spending bill is good for the country?
You are a simpleton
Did I say that lug nut no I did not . Again you try to put words in others mouths with your Wesel ways.

Let me do you the same, so you're saying it's better to have a bloated wasteful full of pork spending bill then one without it . Yes your the simpleton. lug nut.

Did I say that lug nut no I did not . Again you try to put words in others mouths with your Wesel ways.

Let me do you the same, so you're saying it's better to have a bloated wasteful full of pork spending bill then one without it . Yes your the simpleton. lug nut.
Only a simpleton would think the multi trillion spend8ng bill would be vetoed these days

Do you mean like Trump?
Did Trump blame Obama for the degeneration economic conditions in America under his administration? No, because the US economy was not worse under Trump than under Obama. But Biden blames Trump like a scumbag crook trying to escape the consequences of his own degenerate actions.

Not having a spending bill is good for the country?
You are a simpleton
Spending billions boosting illegals, Italian and Palestinian terrorists, and global warming hoaxers with their greedy hands out for donations are extremely bad spending bills.

Spending billions boosting illegals, Italian and Palestinian terrorists, and global warming hoaxers with their greedy hands out for donations are extremely bad spending bills.
Not having a spending bill is good for our country? Yes or no

Republicans the party of fiscal responsibility?
Lol
Morons might still believe that

What is fiscally responsible about paying billions of dollars to flood our country with illegal immigrants and their families who cannot legally work here to support themselves?
Talking to yourself? At least you won't feel so stupid that way!

Did Trump blame Obama for the degeneration economic conditions in America under his administration? No,
Yes he did because he belched how he had improved the economy after Obama but he didn't. He ran it further into debt by 7 trillion in four years, massive inflation, interest rates high and now Biden has the lowest unemployment in history.
because the US economy was not worse under Trump than under Obama. But Biden blames Trump like a scumbag crook trying to escape the consequences of his own degenerate actions.

Trump is the scumbag crook and his upcoming trials will prove it. His kids are in on it too. They should all be in jail.

The National Debt is a serious problem, but it is written in the Bible the Lord's release is the releasing of all debts once every 7 years. We should restore the Lord's release.

The National Debt is a serious problem, but it is written in the Bible the Lord's release is the releasing of all debts once every 7 years. We should restore the Lord's release.
Interestingly i have never heard Christians want that part of the Bible enacted
They seem to find the parts about gays irresistible to obsess about, however

Werbung:
Back