Out-of-control spending Biden blames Republicans for his debt woes

Werbung:
The president is solely responsible for the debt?
Yes or no?
No, no president is solely responsible for the debt but those presidents who blame others for the mess they themselves helped create are cheap irresponsible wimps.

No, no president is solely responsible for the debt but those presidents who blame others for the mess they themselves helped create are cheap irresponsible wimps.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ah, yes....the REPUBLICAN TAX-CUTTERS!!!
Bush's tax cuts `sounded too good to be true' for Democrats
Bush Era Tax Cuts Didn't Fix Economy

But you only blamed Biden
You are such a hypocrite

lol your the idiot if Biden could veto any bill he wants to and you know it

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-1/section-7/clause-2/the-veto-power

in the end its basically up to him after it reaches his desk

i didn't say he COULDNT do it moron. duh.
just that politically it isn't going to happen to spending bills these days, which are carefully negotiated between both parties long before they get to the president.

you truly are a political siimpleton.

just that politically it isn't going to happen to spending bills theseand days, which are carefully negotiated between both parties long before they get to the president.

just that politically it isn't going to happen to spending bills these days, which are carefully negotiated between both parties long before they get to the president.

Really I am a political simpleton .al@At least I can spell simpleton right lol.
Regardless of what Congress works out the president can veto a spends ng bill if he wants to.
He has no obligation to any one .
So in the end it's the president fault

Really I am a political simpleton .al@At least I can spell simpleton right lol.
Regardless of what Congress works out the president can veto a spends ng bill if he wants to.
He has no obligation to any one .
So in the end it's the president fault

yes you are a political simpleton if you think current day presidents would veto a carefully agreed on spending bill by both parties, including himself. lol.

god you are so desperate to blame biden for anything and everything yoiu can, its really quite pathetic. lol

Werbung:
yes you are a political simpleton if you think current day presidents would veto a carefully agreed on spending bill by both parties, including himself. lol.

god you are so desperate to blame biden for anything and everything yoiu can, its really quite pathetic. lol
Yes he can and should unless has a ass sucking coward like you who prefers to be politically correct then do what's good for the nation

Back