Other tragedies remembered

Rick

If you're old enough to remember the waco seige and the FBI sniper killings at Ruby Ridge, you may remember how the lib media covered them - I do.

An FBI sharpshooter was indicted for manslaughter in the Ruby Ridge case, where a family was gunned down by federal agents. In the Waco seige, the two sides disagree how it happened, but dozens of people burned to death in the final government assault. Dozens of children died, the youngest of which were 1 year old (there were four). Now, here's the point:

I'll never forget till the day I die how the lib media reported dozens of children dying such a horrible death. There was no moaning and whining as for wounded pro-Abortion Holocaust congresswoman Giffords - they might have just as well been reporting soybean futures from their tone. I couldn't believe it, even given the lib media's horrible record and low journalistic standards.

Werbung:
If you're old enough to remember the waco seige and the FBI sniper killings at Ruby Ridge, you may remember how the lib media covered them - I do.

An FBI sharpshooter was indicted for manslaughter in the Ruby Ridge case, where a family was gunned down by federal agents. In the Waco seige, the two sides disagree how it happened, but dozens of people burned to death in the final government assault. Dozens of children died, the youngest of which were 1 year old (there were four). Now, here's the point:

I'll never forget till the day I die how the lib media reported dozens of children dying such a horrible death. There was no moaning and whining as for wounded pro-Abortion Holocaust congresswoman Giffords - they might have just as well been reporting soybean futures from their tone. I couldn't believe it, even given the lib media's horrible record and low journalistic standards.

interesting note..

Ruby Ridge....had he turned himself in and not used his family as a human sheild...they would be alive....

Waco...They burned there own place down and made sure no one got out.

this time...She was doing her job, talking to the people...and She was shot in the head..6 others killed..and many others wounded....And your somehow in your head this means...have a pity party for people wanted for Crimes because of your pathetic need to make everything a liberal conspicy.

Is it just me, or has you or gipper said a single thing in saying anything about hoping for the familys of the dead, or that those wounded will pull threw...or anything? Not that I can recall....Far to hyped up on your blame the liberal crap.

By the way, I am sorry shooting of all these people is not playing the way you would wish in the media...it must be a realy trying time for you

interesting note..

Ruby Ridge....had he turned himself in and not used his family as a human sheild...they would be alive....

Had not the federal government hatched an entrapment scheme, the whole thing never would have happened.

Waco...They burned there own place down and made sure no one got out.

Never proven - the same leftwingers who kept screeching "Bush lied" about iraq just accept the government's line on waco. That's beside the point, which I even said was the point, about how the lib media reacted to dozens of dead children, whoever killed them.

A wounded leftwing extremist: wailing and mourning.

Dozens of dead children from a minority christian sect, burned alive: Yawwwwwnnnnn.

Had not the federal government hatched an entrapment scheme, the whole thing never would have happened.

Never proven - the same leftwingers who kept screeching "Bush lied" about iraq just accept the government's line on waco. That's beside the point, which I even said was the point, about how the lib media reacted to dozens of dead children, whoever killed them.

A wounded leftwing extremist: wailing and mourning.

Dozens of dead children from a minority christian sect, burned alive: Yawwwwwnnnnn.

So go to Fing court and say you where entrapped. ...you want to have a shoot out with cops with the family there...well guess what...they have a good chance of being shot...thats on you.

And never proven? Well geee I am sorry I forgot you proved anything....But lets see whats more likely....a Cult leader has its own people killed....or the government decided to kill them all on TV woman and children alike..

And lets see..same Cult....just killed 4 AFT agents

And Christians? umm I must have missed the part of the bible that says David Koresh was Jesus....and Jesus It seems had more then a few wifes...often under age....

Christians?

But then again I would not be shocked if you think the OK City bombing was justified to...

It is amazing to me that many Americans believe the government was justified in their actions at Waco.

IMO Waco is one of the worst acts ever committed by a tyrannical government. Many of the people in the building including the children were completely innocent. Yet, they were murdered by our government because the ATF wanted one man for gun offenses. This is a terrible injustice and a travesty that should never be forgotten.

How can any American believe the government acted appropriately at Waco?

And yes, the leftist American media had no problem with Clinton and Reno incinerating those Americans. Sick. Very sick. Of course, if W did Waco they would have gone crazy. Their disgusting liberal bias is pathological and this too many Americans miss.

Werbung:
So go to Fing court and say you where entrapped. ...you want to have a shoot out with cops with the family there...well guess what...they have a good chance of being shot...thats on you.

No they don't - few cops would shoot a child running away in the back.

And never proven? Well geee I am sorry I forgot you proved anything....But lets see whats more likely....a Cult leader has its own people killed....or the government decided to kill them all on TV woman and children alike..

And lets see..same Cult....just killed 4 AFT agents

You are the type of gullible person that authoritarians like: like a trained parrot, you pick up the lib media "cult" defamation, a denigrating word for a minority christian group, designed to make it seem to morons that it is OK to mow them down. As to the four ATF agents: they made a combat style assault on the branch davidian compound to go after david koresh. This was completely unnecessary because after they got a warrant for him, they could easily have picked him up when he made his frequent trips into town for supplies. But Bill Clinton wanted to show, early in his first term, that there was "a new sheriff in town" - he wanted to "send a message" to the country's handful of ACTUAL rightwing extremists. Hence he had Janet Reno, perhaps the only genuine fascist ever to hold high office in the US, stage a dramatic theatrical stunt that went bad.

Does all this have anything to do with the point I made - of dozens of children burned alive, who had no say in any of this, not getting a drip of sympathy from the lib media, which is crying its eyes out now that a Abortion Holocaust supporter got wounded???

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back