Christian rescued from the jaws of the Garland Gestapo

The evidence of fraud the democrats deny is massive. Democrats dispute the evidence, but they cannot disprove the evidence.
There you go again. Your big mouth blurting unsubstantiated rubbish.

The democrats don't have to prove it because like republicans, they are not in the job of certifying legitimacy.

For some reason only known to a rock, you cannot grasp the fundamentals. It's like your silly god failed to allow a brain to evolve from the monkey stage.

Werbung:
There you go again. Your big mouth blurting unsubstantiated rubbish.

The democrats don't have to prove it because like republicans, they are not in the job of certifying legitimacy.

For some reason only known to a rock, you cannot grasp the fundamentals. It's like your silly god failed to allow a brain to evolve from the monkey stage.
No crooked democrats will ever move to prove ballots legitimate because too many illegitimate ballots exist for them to take the risk.

No crooked democrats will ever move to prove ballots legitimate because too many illegitimate ballots exist for them to take the risk.
Again, how could you possibly know that without evidence? You keep blurting this rubbish and never prove a thing.

You're lying your guts out and your god must be watching. How do you reconcile that with him? Do you get dispensation to lie about democrats?
You're brain dead son.

Again, how could you possibly know that without evidence? You keep blurting this rubbish and never prove a thing.

You're lying your guts out and your god must be watching. How do you reconcile that with him? Do you get dispensation to lie about democrats?
You're brain dead son.
Democrats corrupted voting machines, wiped them after the election, and still keep them under lock and key in order to prevent legitimate investigators from examining them for reasonably alleged evidence of tampering. That is just one of many problems with the 2020 election.

Democrats corrupted voting machines, wiped them after the election, and still keep them under lock and key in order to prevent legitimate investigators from examining them for reasonably alleged evidence of tampering. That is just one of many problems with the 2020 election.
In fact GOP auditors had them examined and found nothing. They were never locked and that is another lie.
Your favourite lie source, fox, are now facing 1.4 billion lawsuit from dominion for saying exactly the same thing.

You're are a deluded liar.

No crooked democrats will ever move to prove ballots legitimate because too many illegitimate ballots exist for them to take the risk

all you morons need is proof. red states certified it, trump's admin validated it, republican judges approved of the election results. lol.

you morons have zero proof of all those "many problems". why is that, moron? :)

I have plenty of proof. If you have not seen any evidence of corrupted voting practices then you must not be looking in the right place.

why didn't red states react to this "proof", moron? and fox?

are they "not looking in the right places"? lol.

smiley%20think[1].jpg

Your parents never developed the art of catching you on the first bounce, did they???

I cannot answer for others no matter what their favorite color is.

but you won't consider that evidence that you are wrong? lol.

clue for morons: if red states, which have every incentive to prove 2020 was stolen, don't claim it was stolen, then that's pretty good evidence it wsasn't. As along as your IQ is over 50 that is :)

but you won't consider that evidence that you are wrong? lol.

clue for morons: if red states, which have every incentive to prove 2020 was stolen, don't claim it was stolen, then that's pretty good evidence it wsasn't. As along as your IQ is over 50 that is :)
I never assume I am right on an issue without researching the issue and I never blindly accept what my favorite pundits, politicians and/or leaders say. I examine all the evidence I can find and draw my conclusions from the evidence.

I never assume I am right on an issue without researching the issue and I never blindly accept what my favorite pundits, politicians and/or leaders say. I examine all the evidence I can find and draw my conclusions from the evidence.

point me to credible evidence that someone credible agrees with, moron. lol

Werbung:
omg-glasses[1].gif
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

I don't know where you dug-up that one....but, it's starting to draw flies.
i-hate-flies-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
holding_mynose[1].jpg

Back