Media double standard between Michael Jackson and Philip Seymour Hoffman death

steveox

Who remembers the day Michael Jackson died? I remember it like yesterday it happened. The Media went around the clock and report nothing than the death of Michael Jackson. There was no other news like the war going on only continuing news coverage on the death of Michael Jackson. But when Philip Seymour Hoffman died right after the super bowl there was only 5 minutes of the story and other news. The Reason the mainstream media is like this because theyre in so love with the black race. Just like Rush Limbaugh was right about Donovan McNabb controversy right here

Hes right how the Media is in love with an Black QB in the NFL. Just like The Media gives free pass to Obama cause they want to see the first black president succeed. But look how the Media treated Jackie Robinson in the 40s
http://jrobinson1947.blogspot.com/

See the Media was so negative on having a black ballplayer back in those days than they love the black race today. Remember the movie called SOUL MAN back in 1986? The NAACP wanted people to boycott that movie cause its racist to them. The Movie is about when an white teen got accepted into Harvard law school and his parents are Rich! But his dad wont give him money to attend college . Cause his dad wanted his son to earn his way into college. His dad said your grandfather never gave me a penny when I was your age. I had to earn a living all by myself.. So the banks wont give him an loan. The Government wont give him an grant. So he made himself black
See Blacks want everything handed to them. They get themselves free college while all the rest of us have to pay to get in college. And get this even whites are victims of reverse discrimination. Just like when I applied for SSDI because im disabled im deaf and this is the letter social security simalar gave me
https://secure.ssa.gov/poms/images/poms09/09007/G-NL_00701.066A.gif

My Lawyer told me im an victim of reverse discrimination because of my racial ethic. You see Blacks can get on real easy cause the government looks at them as theyre too stupid to work. That's exactly what my lawyer said to me! This is how America is these days. The was a time when you could turn to the government for help but they only help minorities Just like how the ACLU is. Just like back in the 80s there was a woman who refused to wear a dress to work. Her boss told her 3 times to come to work with a dress on. Each time she wore pants to work. Her boss fired her on inappropriate dress code. She runs to the ACLU they took her case and she won in court. But theres a guy named MEL FEIT He read the paper and decided to challenge the system. He borrowed his wifes dress and wore to work in an corporate meeting . He was fired by his female boss He went to the ACLU guess what? They wont take his case cause hes an white man. You see the the ACLU doesn't support equal rights as they claim to be. They only support women and minorities.

Werbung:
Back