odd to see NYT dis Mandela

dogtowner

Staff member
And on the occasion of his assuming room temp. Of course its because he is seen as a wuss for negotiating instead of just murdering thebotherside. They prefer Winnie M since she preferred to murder any one at all.
An interesting guy. Just a punk befornhis incarteration but found itin himself to guide RSA into a new world. Flawed certainly but to avoid falling totally into the usual african dictator model was something of a trick.

Werbung:
F*ck Mandela .... He was a Communist POS that supported the white genocide in South Africa .... was he a victim to the apartheid ... YES .... was he this hero they are making him out to be .... NO ... he was no different. Two wrongs DO NOT make a right!!!

F*ck Mandela .... He was a Communist POS that supported the white genocide in South Africa .... was he a victim to the apartheid ... YES .... was he this hero they are making him out to be .... NO ... he was no different. Two wrongs DO NOT make a right!!!
now tex, winnie was the bloodthirsty one. yes nelson's hands are dirty but he found himself in the hoosgaou before he created all that much mayhem. andas I pointed out, the purest nature of the critisim was that he was not bloodthirsty enough. Desmond Tutu is getting onin years too so when the lovefest cranks up upon his demise, remind people his hands are not clean either. itz helpful to talk to south africans abkut south africa (or zimbabwe etc) i havea number of south african friends, lovely people. some are even black. those that have obtained naturalization status take great pride in identifying as african americans. they literally are. those who are not from africa are like asa not african at all.

now tex, winnie was the bloodthirsty one. yes nelson's hands are dirty but he found himself in the hoosgaou before he created all that much mayhem. andas I pointed out, the purest nature of the critisim was that he was not bloodthirsty enough.
As I stated above .... two wrongs do not make a right and they both have the blood of the innocent on them!

A leader who talks of peace and forgiveness in English yet sings the praises of white genocide in his native tongue.

Forgive me if I find nothing to celebrate here.

What is happening in South Africa today is certainly not worthy of singing praises to.
http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/
Censorbugbear reports... detailed reports are posted daily about the Afrikaner/Boer genocide

most of the world admires Mandela because he change. When he come to power he forgave his enemies , he oppose Black Tyranny as much as white tyranny. Many people including Obama owe their later lives to his example.

most of the world admires Mandela because he change. When he come to power he forgave his enemies , he oppose Black Tyranny as much as white tyranny.
Really ....

Did you watch the video? A "leader" singing praises to white genocide has changed? What the h*ll are talking about?

Many people including Obama owe their later lives to his example.
Obama owes his later life to Mandela's example?

Again, what the h*ll are you talking about? Obama and Mandela have absolutely nothing in common with the exception of Communism and a hatred for white people!

If you live as Long as I have , You will know you have to change. The song in the videoo was an old anti white tribal song. He was at war at the time. When he came to power he forgave the white oppressor even his jailor . He encourage white sports like Rugby and Cricket to continue but now with some non white players. He even work a springbox jumper at a rugby match.
When I was young I can remember anti black songs. "Emi mini Mine catch a" " by his tail. We do not sing this songs today. When I was a young man I took part in protests against the all white rugby team. I would not do that today .
However what changes took place allow me to marry a non white just as Obama become the first black president of the USA. I doubt that either would happen before Mandela

If you live as Long as I have , You will know you have to change. The song in the videoo was an old anti white tribal song. He was at war at the time. When he came to power he forgave the white oppressor even his jailor . He encourage white sports like Rugby and Cricket to continue but now with some non white players. He even work a springbox jumper at a rugby match.
When I was young I can remember anti black songs. "Emi mini Mine catch a" " by his tail. We do not sing this songs today. When I was a young man I took part in protests against the all white rugby team. I would not do that today .
However what changes took place allow me to marry a non white just as Obama become the first black president of the USA. I doubt that either would happen before Mandela
"an old anti white tribal song" ..... Really ... that is being sung last year at the African National Congress in the midst of thousands of innocent white victims of the South African white genocide?

And, by a "world leader" that has supposed to have forgiven his "white oppressors"?

As I posted above .... two wrongs will never make a right. Once again Aus .... you prove yourself to not have a clue about the reality you are trying to comment on!

I doubt Mandella at 94 and sick had much say about what was sang at the ANC. He did forgive the whites.
However after every war people still sing war songs. How about the songs of both civil war sides. They are still sang despite the fact they attack the other side who are still American.
WE still sing songs popular in ww2, like "Land of Hope and Glory.: America the Brave "and even "waltzing Matilda"The lack is about a sheep stealer but is Australian national song.

Werbung:
Back