odd to see NYT dis Mandela

I doubt Mandella at 94 and sick had much say about what was sang at the ANC. He did forgive the whites.
However after every war people still sing war songs. How about the songs of both civil war sides. They are still sang despite the fact they attack the other side who are still American.
WE still sing songs popular in ww2, like "Land of Hope and Glory.: America the Brave "and even "waltzing Matilda"The lack is about a sheep stealer but is Australian national song.
That is a ridiculous excuse. None of the songs you mentioned talk about murdering the innocent and are certainly NOT sang at political events while this genocide is taking place.

And, the video I posted shows Mandela singing the praises of white genocide. You, in your confused understandings about anything political may see that as "forgiving the whites" but, normal thinking people do not see the support of genocide as a normal thing by any means!

Werbung:

Gingrich has been a Mandela supporter since the Reagan era and he defended President Reagan's stance on Mandela as well as his own on CNN. The ANC banned the controversial song last year and it's unfortunate for Mandela to get caught singing the song many years ago if subtitles on the video accurately reflect what he was singing on that occasion.

Gingrich has been a Mandela supporter since the Reagan era and he defended President Reagan's stance on Mandela as well as his own on CNN. The ANC banned the controversial song last year and it's unfortunate for Mandela to get caught singing the song many years ago if subtitles on the video accurately reflect what he was singing on that occasion.
Banned the song last year, huh .... after they sang it at the ANC?

Do you even know the accounts of violence "last year" from 1 May 2012 - 30 April 2013?

In that 365 day period try 304 Attacks, 463 Victims, 169 Murdered, 21 Raped.

I am not seeing your point by a long shot ....

As Third Term said the song has now been ban. The war against apartheid was not a genocide but a fight to give rights to the majority the Blacks. I will examine the words of other war songs later but they all talk about killing the enemy.

As Third Term said the song has now been ban. The war against apartheid was not a genocide but a fight to give rights to the majority the Blacks. I will examine the words of other war songs later but they all talk about killing the enemy.
So the white genocide that is occurring in South Africa at this very moment just isn't happening in your little mind?

It's totally acceptable to you to murder/rape innocent men, women, and children who didn't have anything to do with the Apartheid because it's a "fight to give rights to the majority of blacks"?

Genocide has occurred many times throughout the history of this planet and regardless of the circumstances it is always WRONG!

And the sympathizers of these great tragedies are just as sick and guilty in mind as the perpetrators!

You are one sick soul Aus ...

Last edited:
if you are nit aware of threat all whites are subject to in rsa you need to educate yourself. there is a reason there are so many south africans no longer in south africa. its not safe.

I know almost nothing about apartheid in South Africa. I must educate myself before commenting. I don't even know what parts of Africa were affected.

It's hard to find unbiased information. I also hate it, when people try to judge the past by today's standards. One thing I am sure about, was the struggle and fear for world communism. A few things I want to learn about is how oppressive was apartheid, and how much of the fighting between the Afrikaner government and the ANC was about fighting communism and not about killing the native Africans. Big difference in my mind.

I had a very dear friend from South Africa. I wished I could talk to her about it. And no, she isn't white.

Let's see .... first Obama compares a communist leader to our Founding Fathers, then he neglects to mention anything about the Pearl Harbor Anniversary on twitter on Dec 7th after praising Mandela with more than 20 tweets ...

And, now this:

Cuban-American lawmakers dismayed over Obama handshake with 'thug' Castro

Cuban-American lawmakers voiced disappointment Tuesday over President Obama shaking the hand of Raul Castro during the memorial service for Nelson Mandela, calling it a "propaganda coup" for the Cuban government.

"It is nauseating," Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., who fled Cuba with her family when she was a child, told Fox News.

Werbung:
Back